Cohen: I put family and country first

Consider that he may be signaling that his family has been threatened if he talks.

Hereā€™s the rub: most of Trumpā€™s ā€œbusinessā€ with Cohen was in NYC. There is probably a good amount of material for state charges, which Trump canā€™t touch. And I donā€™t think Cuomoā€™s willing to help him out.

Trump is likely in a rage right now. He might decide to fire Rosenstein and Sessions both.

It doesnā€™t matter if I do or not. People who have to snitch to avoid a prison sentence are rarely pillars of the community, as a rule.

The problem you have here is that the feds will only go easy on you when you actually have something to proffer in exchange.

So, what does Cohen have?

Yeahā€¦I know. So all of Hillaryā€™s cohorts received immunity and tell me again what we got in return?

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

Witness testimony.

Were the staffers facing charges?

1 Like

Exactly. An apples and oranges comparison.

Itā€™s a simple questionā€¦what did we get for handing out all of those cases of immunity or is thatā€¦diffferent?

Yeahā€¦I know. :sunglasses:

1 Like

First sentence.

You got witness testimony and co-operation that the FBI believed it couldnā€™t get any other way.

Special counsel has been very tight-lipped. His team will have to start disclosing evidence at Manaforts trials.

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhā€¦ā€¦ā€¦thanks.

Very true. And the first one kicks off this month as well.

This is not a Mueller case, this is a state of NY case.

I believe itā€™s actually a federal case involved he southern district of New York. I consider all of it, including Manaforts money laundering and ties to pro Russian Ukrainian elements, part and parcel of the enormous swamp the is the manifest corruption of Trump and his crew.

Weā€™ll see. But the fact that, among multiple investigations, Nanafirt is the only one who has not flipped in the face of charges is bad news overall for the President.

I havenā€™t seen the tweet on Trumpā€™s feed yet asking who the heck this Cohen character isā€¦perhaps heā€™ll get around to that tweet todayā€¦

He has no clue this is news if it wasnā€™t covered on Fox and Friends.

Not sure if I can agree with this take, but possible?

Guess Cohen wasnā€™t happy about the way Donald and Rudy threw him under the bus. Go figure.

2 Likes