Cohen admites he made the stormy payment at trumps diection

Cohen the “former lawyer” is having his cujones squeezed by federal prosecutors. He is the John Dean of the Watergate debacle. Cohen has now earned the distinction of being “the Rat” of Prez Trump’s associates.
All trapped and cornered rats do whatever necessary to escape. This big one is no exception; funny how the "payments to women"made it to the exclusives ASAP?
Cohen “the Rat” LOL

How did I not realize till today that Cohen’s middle name is “Dean”?

Don’t impeach him. Just keep closing the walls in on him until he can no longer take it. This is about WAY more than sex dude.

Can you blame him? The corruption is so widespread and across so very many contacts in the Trump orbit that it all blends together and starts to sound the same.

whinytrump

Ha ha seriously?

There are so manny weird parallels between Watergate and Trump’s scandals.

Honestly that will be Childs Play. Then what?

Uh thats not it

Cohen’s lawyer Lany Davis basically told Rachel Maddow tonight that Cohen has information that implicates Trump colluding with Russia regarding hacked emails…

This is coming to an end shortly

Hmmm…actual evidence would totally sink him. We’ve already heard the tape but if theres a bunch more…?

Dude won’t resign tho. That would mean admitting loss…

What happens if there’s evidence of conspiracy and Republicans don’t do crap about it? I’m really fearful this could happen.

Um excuse me!

2fqu97

No problem there.

Its only if Trump’s popularity plummets that they would ever follow through on their duty. They are too deeply complicit at this point.

But it’s hilarious that those words are considered a valid defense of a sitting republican president.

2 Likes

Right? Even more juicy is the fact that Donald maintains strong evangelical support. Just what do those values voters value in 2018?

I’ll assume that’s a rhetorical question.

Impeachment is the worst thing that could happen right now for Democrats.

Let’s let this thing keep playing out for a long, long time.

No copouts.

1 Like

They will stick to the script. They will attempt to Gaslight their fake morality position. They talk in circles to themselves for the most part (with the exception of the brave who venture here) and they will believe what they say.

I am no longer going to be nice to Trump here or give him the benefit of the doubt.

Trump should resign immediately. It’s only going to get worse. I agree that Pence is a scary religious right figure, but at least he’s not a maniac and deeply corrupt.

Even if Trump doesn’t get indicted, it’s going to taint his presidency and going to make it extremely difficult to get anything done.

The Democrats just got handed a gigantic early bird Christmas present. The only question remains is are they capable of actually landing the plane or are they going to self-destruct once again.

1 Like

It’s almost like hiring a bunch of half assed wiseguys and white collar crooks is a terrible idea

1 Like