CNN SUES: CNN Files Lawsuit Against President Trump Over Acosta’s Press Pass

Go back to your bubble :pleading_face:

Why should I continue with this conversation if you can’t admit CNN is bias?

What’s your purpose here on this forum?

Surely not to have a honest conversation.

1 Like

We were talking civility, why would I continue a conversation if you can’t maintain your focus?

Maybe I will…at least we can have conversation with other adults.

1 Like

Or perhaps Trump should review all potential questions ahead of time-

Options:

How great is Donald Trump?

Why is Golf the greatest game ever invented?

Why are democrats all evil terrorists?

It’s gonna be the best, the best press pool ever!

1 Like

Yeah, some fine people, I heard like 1/4 have blatantly racist names in that cesspool. You feel at home?

What does this word mean? Is it a cross between infringing and impugning?

You should only continue conversations where everyone is agreeing with you.

1 Like

It isn’t CNN’s fault that Trump lies on an historic level, nor are they biased for reporting on his ridiculous actions.

1 Like

I dont really care for any of those organizations you listed, I dont follow any one in particular, but I do watch live TV and know that Acosta and a few others cross the line. He was trying to piss off the president which really doesnt take much. I regretbtahtbthe Secret Service didnt bounce him out of the room for being so disrespectful to the President. Remember Obama told a reporter ‘Not in My’ House and shut him down. The reporter did not become indignant, he respected the office and backed off. Something other reporters shod learn from.

1 Like

Acosta doesn’t have any additional rights as anyone else and isn’t claiming any.

He’s seeking protection from government depriving him of a benefit for political purposes. Based on your history, it would seem that would be something you’d support.

Asking direct and uncomfortable questions- what the press should be doing every day.

1 Like

At least be honest about it. We all saw it. He wasnt asking questions, he was arguing.

1 Like

trump interrupted just about everyone who had the nerve to ask him a question. Was he arguing too?

Interrupting the President and continuing after the question was answered is not productive. Contradicting POTUS gets you were he is today.
Maybe CNN will send a more educated journalist to replace little Jimmy.

Maybe a journalist from the Midwest…oh wait CNN doesn’t have one. :wink:

The president interrupted everyone. Did you even see the press conference?

Little Jimmy sounds too “Trumpian”. Stick with “El Grand Pendejo”- marks for creativity.

“question was answered” give me a break. “That’s a racist question” or “That’s a stupid question” or “Your fake news” are not answers, Trump offers nothing but divisive rhetoric to reporters. Not answers. He has zero respect for the office of the president.

1 Like

Trump is often an imbecile. I wouldn’t use him as an example to strive to be like. Having said that, it doesnt mean one has to lie about what actually happened.