CNN SUES: CNN Files Lawsuit Against President Trump Over Acosta’s Press Pass

This is not in a vacuum, again, it is all about the context. They have been in that room for decades, and were removed by the President because they are viewed as opposition.

Your deflections are nonsensical in the context of the decision, they were not removed for that reason, they were removed for asking tough questions and not reporting the news in a way the President liked.

What are you even arguing about at this point?

So the White House can’t remove anyone regardless how uncivil they are.

1 Like

Your premise of being uncivil is false, no amount of doctored videos and proclamations that tough questions are “harassment” will justify that claim to anyone but the most tribal supporters.

Oh I forgot…libs can’t be uncivil.

What was I thinking.

1 Like

So you got nothing?

Do you think “asking tough questions” is more or less civil than being derogatory and insulting to people, world leaders, whole countries, on Twitter?

How about responding to questions you don’t like by calling that person “disgusting”, is that civil? That is routine for the President, he is vitriolic to anyone that questions him… yet the person asking the question is the “uncivil” one… yeah…

1 Like

Or calling black people who don’t agree with him stupid?

1 Like

It is comical that were are even discussing this…

Trump literally insults journalists to their face, calls them disgusting, uses derogatory language… in every single press conference he does, but the journalists never return the favor in those encounters and just ask their questions.

Yet… the reporters are the “uncivil” ones in your eyes. It’s just Trump being Trump, right? He gets a free pass on being a complete and unmitigated ■■■■■■■

1 Like

I missed that one. I thought Trump called her a “loser” - a far more civil and polite term.

Don’t forget his comments about Lemon and LeBron. His criticisms of black people always involve some comment about their intelligence. He doesn’t say the same thing white people.

1 Like

Oooh looks like the White Hoise is giving up on the Alex Jones Infowars “He assaulted her!!!” line of attack and are shifting to “He is rude and uncouth!” (Oh the irony) as their defense for booting Acosta. I guess the lawsuit helped them change their minds.

Poor baby…and those same journalist insult Trump in their articles.

Cry me a river. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

Here is a concept. Report the news, report polices pros and cons.

What a concept that would be…but to create news or be propaganda outlet isn’t a news source…and CNN is definitely not news anymore. They’re DNC and fact that you cannot see that tells me everything I need to know about your own bias.

Fox news. Nuff said.

So now it’s that Acosta is biased? I thought it was because he attacked that poor woman.

Hopefully the courts will toss this law suit out on its lack of merits. ‘EL Grand Pendejo’ J. ACOSTA Was and still is a disruptor who needed to be disciplined. CNN doesnot have any "Any Rights’ to the White House Press Room, thats a privilege and as such CV an be revoked. As for 1st Ammendment Rights, Acosta can cover the White House briefing from across the street. Now one is denying him those rights. Simply put he is offensive, disruptive and uncouth. Good riddance.

1 Like

I see I’m wasting me time again.

Agreed. They can still report/write whatever they want. If they tried to shut down CNN the that’s another matter and I would be against that.

BTW…welcome to the forum.

Please show me where CNN led a “the president sucks chat” or where Acosta called Trump a loser and disgusting?

Acosta did nothing wrong, other than not surrendering his mic quickly enough to please Fat Donald. If the White House believes his hesitation to surrender the mic warrants revocation of his press pass then they are free to argue that in front of a judge.

1 Like

That must be why Trump is threatening the rest of the press pool with being ejected. Who needs a free press that asks tough questions?

We know you all would prefer that the press pool only included Infowars, Breitbart and Gateway Pundit. Maybe with this administration you’ll get your wishes granted.

1 Like