CNN SUES: CNN Files Lawsuit Against President Trump Over Acosta’s Press Pass

Thanks, I will. Good carch.

There’s not a journalist at CNN. There commutators for the left. Yes mockingbird is busy there. They’re useless and their ratings prove it.

1 Like

Might want to be careful though. That may look like its trying to bypass the swear word filter. Fine by me tho…

Your tag line fits your response. Keep hating, it eventually eat you out.

1 Like

By “one,” are you referring to the trump administration?

I meant Catch. Sorry multi tasking.

really? apparently you are unaware of a little thing called Trump rallies.

No one has tag lines on this forum.

Seriously tho- Trump needs Acosta - or people like him. Acosta helps him carve out the narrative of the Press as a bunch of Witch Hunting Fake News Trump Haters. He gets to cal them losers, stupid, Enemy of the People, etc.

If only Infowars, Breitbart and Gateway Pundit were asking questions it would get boring fast- the worst case scenario for Trump.

Maybe he saw a banner ad and thought my tag line was “BUY MORE GOLD”

Been to several and although the people are very charged, never have I seen hatred towards anyone, nor people being destructive as has been documented at the lefts counter rallies.

Mmmm hmmm…

“I’d like to punch him in the face”

"Maybe he should have been roughed up”

“Part of the problem is no one wants to hurt each other anymore”

“If you do hurt him, I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it”

“I’ll beat the crap out of you”

“Knock the crap out of him, would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees”

1 Like

Other than that.

Really Democrat rallies are worse than Trump rallies okay

I can’t help you with whatever weird reverse image filter you process your information through.

Judge Nappy has been off script for some time now…

It’s more like CNN is obsessed with the President and he is no GWB who is going to just sit silent & take harassment and insults, President Trump returns the favor in a YUGE way and MSM deserve what they get.

There is no impingement of the free press, CNN has up to 50 hard passes they can give to one of their other reporters and they are still free to spew their lying hatred of President Trump and send someone from their network to the Press Corps.

If the government goes around telling news agencies who is and isn’t allowed to report from the White House, then it absolutely is impinging on the free press.

1 Like

There addressing one reporter that was getting unruly and effectively not allowing other reporters to ask questions. The White House has every right to keep processes in place so the press conferences don’t become another Kavanaugh hearing with nothing but distractions from the purpose it was ment to provide.

90 seconds. That’s how long Acosta had the microphone. The idea that it prevented other people from asking questions doesn’t stand to scrutiny.