CNN story issues scathing indictment of Obama

Well… one positive aspect of all of this is that people are starting to realize that President Trump was completely wrong about his Helsinki statement.

And this appeared in today’s New York Times:

It ran alongside other pieces that were more critical of Barr.

Can anyone provide examples of Fox News providing space for criticism of Trump?

It is a lot easier to mutter “fake news” than to actually look at the content

A better comparison is this praise from Fox News when Obama was elected in 2008:

Can you provide a link for similar praise of President-Elect Trump from the New York Times or CNN?

It’s a promo for Michael Isakov’s new book. Always 50/50 when it comes to truth.

This is gonna end up being my favorite thread. People won’t be able to help themselves of being critical of Obama for things that Trump has done as well. The joy will be too great.

1 Like

I said the following here 9 hours ago.

Fair enough… I will go a step further and say I want Obama investigated for knowing this was happening and doing nothing.

He should have said to the Russians, knock this off and until you do we are imposing sanctions. And then say to the American people this is what is happening. Your social media is being inundated with false advertising against one candidate or for another. Don’t be duped!

He always fancied himself a straight talker…except on this.

I had my sister reeling last night on the phone when i said this about her hero. But the attorney in her knew I was right.

“Butt puppet” is my new favorite conservative fetish.

2 Likes

I suspect it can only be used in vilifying certain politicians, but not others. We’ll see.

Another puppet of Putin. This explains his fascination with czar appointments, freaking KGB agents everywhere. :scream:

Is that the page you get when you open the web site? I never heard that, I like it.

I just have so many questions -

How many strings?
How much butt?
Method of ventriloquy?

This reminds me of something very important.

Everybody google “butt chugging University of Tennessee.” You will not be disappointed.

It’s not a “news article”

It’s an opinion piece. There is a difference between the two.

Both sides. And didn’t just completely backfire on the Democrats? Sure, you run with that. :laughing:

Backfire? No way! Just getting good.

What the writer leaves out is the Obama administration approached Republicans so there was a united front on this they declined because it benefits them. If the administration handles this alone they are accused of trying to influence the election.

1 Like

This all sounds like stuff that was already discussed here long ago. Anything pop out as newly revealed to you so far?

It’s a well-sourced article that CNN allowed on their landing page.

I swear, man, your “law and order” attitude towards life extends to absolutely EVERYTHING, doesn’t it?

“You mixed a green marble in with the red marbles! That’s against the rules! It doesn’t count!”

There is zero risk to obama from this and CNN knows it.

I don’t doubt that Obama could have done more, but the simple fact is that the guy who wrote that article is Mitch McConnell’s former campaign advisor and works at a PR firm. His whole schtick is all about deflection/whataboutism.

The only line from his op-ed that you need to read in order to confirm suspicion that he’s a partisan imbecile is “I guess if I had failed to stop Russia from marching into Crimea, making a mess in Syria, and hacking our democracy I’d be looking to blame someone else, too.”

There’s a reason why people from flyover states often get branded as ignorant rubes. People who have never had a valid passport aren’t very likely to have any clue about the history, culture, or mindsets of other countries.

2 Likes