CNN story issues scathing indictment of Obama

“Butt puppet” is my new favorite conservative fetish.

2 Likes

I suspect it can only be used in vilifying certain politicians, but not others. We’ll see.

Another puppet of Putin. This explains his fascination with czar appointments, freaking KGB agents everywhere. :scream:

Is that the page you get when you open the web site? I never heard that, I like it.

I just have so many questions -

How many strings?
How much butt?
Method of ventriloquy?

This reminds me of something very important.

Everybody google “butt chugging University of Tennessee.” You will not be disappointed.

It’s not a “news article”

It’s an opinion piece. There is a difference between the two.

Both sides. And didn’t just completely backfire on the Democrats? Sure, you run with that. :laughing:

Backfire? No way! Just getting good.

What the writer leaves out is the Obama administration approached Republicans so there was a united front on this they declined because it benefits them. If the administration handles this alone they are accused of trying to influence the election.

1 Like

This all sounds like stuff that was already discussed here long ago. Anything pop out as newly revealed to you so far?

It’s a well-sourced article that CNN allowed on their landing page.

I swear, man, your “law and order” attitude towards life extends to absolutely EVERYTHING, doesn’t it?

“You mixed a green marble in with the red marbles! That’s against the rules! It doesn’t count!”

There is zero risk to obama from this and CNN knows it.

I don’t doubt that Obama could have done more, but the simple fact is that the guy who wrote that article is Mitch McConnell’s former campaign advisor and works at a PR firm. His whole schtick is all about deflection/whataboutism.

The only line from his op-ed that you need to read in order to confirm suspicion that he’s a partisan imbecile is “I guess if I had failed to stop Russia from marching into Crimea, making a mess in Syria, and hacking our democracy I’d be looking to blame someone else, too.”

There’s a reason why people from flyover states often get branded as ignorant rubes. People who have never had a valid passport aren’t very likely to have any clue about the history, culture, or mindsets of other countries.

2 Likes

Ah, there it is. That sweet, easy derision. That superiority ego.

I did everything you describe far more than you ever will and you know what I learned?

1 Like

Also this one: My opinion is that it was because he was singularly focused on the nuclear deal with Iran.

The “other side” was private citizen Candidate Trump who had no access to Government foreign intelligence data so just exactly what was the other side supposed to do?

I stated who he was.

I stated this more for the fact that CNN allowed it to be posted.

And they do this more often than “the other side” cares to admit…certainly more often than FoxNews does.

That’s the way I remember it and he was right, he absolutely would have been accused of meddling. No doubt about it.

This is an opinion piece from a former adviser to Mitch McConnell. That’s all you need to know. Props to CNN for presenting different viewpoints on this story.

1 Like