CNN’s Village Idiot Lemon: Ban White Men

Unvaccinated white males

over 90% of terror attacks last decade were Islamic … What are you talking about.

Dems don’t like white working class men anymore. It used to be their base.

Amazing how prejudice Lemon is…

So 48.4 percent of hate crime offenders were white while 76 percent of the population is white?

Lemon doesn’t make a very good case, does he?

Looking forward to the next time a red hatter complains about a phony headline.

You think you’re making a good point, but you’re not. But I understand why you’re doing it.

Not in the United States

Hey! He Said he assumed some of them were good people. So what’s your problem?

Not in America

Us white men have always been treated wrong. We need a leg up on them damn Colored people. Sad

Your article is unreadable because it conflates hate crime and terrorism.

Fake news

10 char

I am making it because Lemon is full of it. And it is a good point.

It’s not the job of the govt to give anyone a leg up.

I’m sure that’s what Rush was pounding on his desk, pontificating about “banning white men”.

Don’t worry, someone will bring up Chicago or Baltimore or caravans. You’ll eventually get your coverage.

Nothing highlights the realty that the right is truly the party of scared old white dudes than the frothy reaction to this.

1 Like

I bet he wasn’t trying to lie. In his mind that is exactly what he saw, heard and now knows to be true no matter what until the day he croaks.

It’s the way repubs process information.

It’s a ■■■■ point.

Lemon didn’t say that a higher percentage of white males are responsible for terror acts than other demographics, he just said that they were responsible for the most.

You really don’t think very clearly about things man. And it’s a shame, because it leads to the terrible choices you make in who and what to support.

To be clear, your point is stupid.

1 Like

Any bias confirmation they can find they will leap on like Donald on a KFC combo.