CNN’s Village Idiot Lemon: Ban White Men

Just too many white Christians.

1 Like

I have a feeling we’ll be seeing a lot of teary sads in this thread.

2 Likes

And only from the worst and most dangerous states.

Do you honestly believe Lemon was calling for a ban on white men?

You can’t POSSIBLY think there’s another point being made, can you?

Yep every white male should be imprisoned.

Way to ruin the teary sad, bro.

3 Likes

IT BEGINS!!

3 Likes

You killed the thread! :rofl:

You need to provide an address where we send the royalty checks.

1 Like

No I didn’t.

He won’t be able to think of a single reason other than Lemon irrationally hates white guys.

[CNN’s Village Idiot Lemon: Ban White Men

What a lying thread title. No where does Lemon say what the OP’s thread titled and subsequent posts say.

Lemon then pondered solutions as Cuomo-- a privileged white male whose father was a Democratic Governor of New York – looked on.

“There is no travel ban on them,” Lemon said. “There is no ban on… you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is no ‘white guy ban.’ So what do we do about that?”

Cuomo responded by telling Lemon he was “making the right point.”

Phony headline to make a phony point. Sounds like the average Republican media consumer.

1 Like

Angry white males do concern me more than any middle eastern terroist, at least inside our borders, at this point in time.

1 Like

And by extension, the entire left.

“Aha! Lemon revealed their anti-white male agenda! Now we see the hatred of the Deep State!”

Not per capita.

Yes based on FBI statistics.

Of the 5,493 known offenders, 48.4 percent were white, 24.3 percent were black or African-American, and race was unknown for 16.2 percent of the offenders. The rest were of various other races.

Good point.

Do you know what per capita means?

Yes, and statistically most hate crimes/act of terrorism are committed by white males.

Us brown folk are not being represented in this data, this is so wrong!

1 Like

Per capita is irrelevant in terms of the real danger to the average American.