CNN poll: Biden +4

You do know Biden talks every day right? That he does interviews and statements. Does segments for local broadcasters. Talks to the press. You realize that happens every day right?

2 Likes

CNN will just adjust by polling an even bigger percentage of libs. :roll_eyes:

why did o’biden open concentration camps?

i opened a poll at rcp today on PA (marist i think). it showed biden up 54-46. an 8 pt advantage.

it polled 46% D 37% R and 17% I.

well… duh

There are more Americans registered as Democrats than Republicans. RCP now has Biden 6.4 points over Trump in PA.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_biden-6861.html

That makes sense…it’s D48-R38-I13 - that’s based on state registration data from May 2018.

https://centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/articles/registering-by-party-where-the-democrats-and-republicans-are-ahead/

4 Likes

and it ain’t 46/37/17

Marist is a very highly rated pollster

Besides, Rik Smits played for them.

1 Like

We’ll see.

also possible.

UNSKEW THE POLLS!

2 Likes

We have already seen.

We’ll see.

clrkvgoj7vbfxbyd51sv

2 Likes

I don’t see any PA polls from Marist at RCP.

I always look forward to this time every two years, when people who know absolutely nothing about polling and statistics… pretend that they do.

Looking a bit deeper into the poll’s numbers shows where the movement is

Across 15 battleground states, the survey finds Biden has the backing of 49% of registered voters, while Trump lands at 48%.
The movement in the poll among voters nationwide since June is concentrated among men (they split about evenly in June, but now 56% back Trump, 40% Biden), those between the ages of 35 and 64 (they tilt toward Trump now, but were Biden-leaning in June) and independents (in June, Biden held a 52% to 41% lead, but now it’s a near even 46% Biden to 45% Trump divide).

Trump has also solidified his partisans since June. While 8% of Republicans or Republican-leaning independents in June said they would back Biden, that figure now stands at just 4%. And the President has boosted his backing among conservatives from 76% to 85%.

Marist didn’t have a poll from pa recently.

Allan

Well believe me, if they did, they’d oversample libs.

The Marist polls lean Republican 0.3%

Basically they know how to poll and get most races right.

Allan