CNN poll: Biden +4

April: Biden +11
May: Biden +5
June: Biden +14
August: Biden +4

They kinda are. Dunno the methodology but their national GE polls have been all over the place. The thing Biden consistently does is get to 50% and above.

An outlier poll.

Here is the abc poll from the same time frame.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/post-abc-poll-shows-biden-harris-hold-double-digit-lead-over-trump-pence/2020/08/16/d5c9c312-dfe6-11ea-8dd2-d07812bf00f7_story.html

Biden +12

Allan

12 + 4 / 2 = 8.
RCP Average of all polls = 7.7

Sounds bout right .

Hilarious.

Whew, Democrats should just relax and not bother to vote, they have this thing wrapped up.

National Polls really don’t matter much, but if I were running I’d rather have Biden’s numbers right now.

It’s already become obvious that the VP isn’t generating the enthusiasm they hoped for.

Hard to be surprised by this.

Buttigeig and Warren were much more compelling personalities.

Tulsi Gabbard polled at the same level, but better looking and much more interesting.

:man_shrugging:t3:

Well, she’s not as electrifying as Pence to be sure. But so far there’s nothing to indicate that what you’re saying is true. Unless you guys are strapping yourselves to one outlier CNN poll.

1 Like

I would also.

This is how an incumbent pulls off the improbable by running as the outsider against the former VP that was involved in surveillance on Trump campaign.

:circus_tent:

I am strapping Trump chances to the mobs not stopping by November.

I certainly don’t expect the DNC to try and discourage civil unrest.

:man_shrugging:t3:

I wonder why a republican would approve of Harris as the pick…

I guess it depends how it is worded, right?

For example, I ‘approved’ of McCain and Romney and even Bush - at least the first time. I think both would have been fine presidents in many ways. But they don’t align with my politics in many ways, therefore, I wouldn’t vote for them,.

Because she is not Trump.

Is it just possible they are happy about it because they believe it will hurt Biden?

I is waiting for Biden to hit 94 % winning odds just like Hillaroid did few days before election.

Biden will start talking this week, will he not?

damn o’biden and his cruel concentration camps!

All the chaos that is happening across the nation and defund the nonsense crowd. Oh and Harris is such a fine choice by Biden i am sure that problary has nothing to do with it lol

what happened to that request for honest debate about this? odd

Since you already recognize that they’re concentration camps, there’s not much to debate.

1 Like