CNN obtains secret Trump-Cohen tape

LOL. LOL. LOL.

Yeah, the dirty kind of client that the lawyer knows may go down and he’d have to protect himself.

So what Donald Trump is really complaining about is that he himself is dirty and a lawyer had to cover his own butt.

The “good” part was when they changed subjects and he told his lawyer that he was going to stick it to a bunch of carpenters and electricians and plumbers “good”. And to counter sue them if the peasants complained. Sue em good.

Some irony here also, is that it was a pretty well known “secret” that Cohen taped conversations with people.

Also, Trump himself was known to tape conversations with people. Trying to get men to discuss affairs, and then would play those recordings for their wives, in his attempt to get them to sleep with him.

Are you disputing that fact?

Except that didn’t happen.

They thought a tan suit was a scandal for months. Not presidential enough.

God. These people are nuts and they many times dictate the direction of our country.

Yes I am down playing the tapes because currently they show nothing besides he was talking with Cohen about possibly paying off.

They show no actual Criminal Activity. Do you hear any ACTUAL criminal Activity between Trump and Cohen in those tapes. If you do please enlighten me with the actual statements and criminal activity they are.

Talking about paying off a lawsuit or what not is not Criminal activity many Business and people pay off lawsuits to avoid the court.

having sex with an intern in the White House and then lying about it on national television doesn’t get you thrown out of office, so why would an alleged attempt to cover up an alleged affair which happened a long time before entering office?

Lets be clear Clinton Lied under oath.

Trump so far has not actually lied under oath.

We all know he lies about almost everything. SO this should be no great shocker.

Because the potential is it happened during campaign and violated laws

Trump opened shell companies like xmas gifts. This cluster could’ve been avoided if he had shown his tax returns.

Well, Trump is the master of shell companies to hide stuff. So…

It could have been a $150K “investment” in a company Daniels was creating where her salary was a lump sum payment of $150K on day one… That’s probably the explanation, this is all a big misunderstanding… what you are reading in the news is not what’s really happening… /sarcasm… :joy:

I’ll dispute that you care about policy results. It’s all about agenda.

It’s not just the tapes. It’s the mountain of other stuff from his lawyers office.

And his lawyer himself.

Move along please.

Do you care Mx. Bosun? And if so how much?

I listened to the secret trumpkiller tape and all I heard was gibberish. I have NO idea what kind of fantasy alligator the left thinks it’s got by the tail this time.

We’ve had this discussion many times. You won’t vote for a liberal. Any liberal. As long as Trump’s policies are closer aligned with your preferences, you’ll vote for him. It doesn’t matter what the result of his policies are.

Yes, I do not believe you.