CNN obtains secret Trump-Cohen tape

Oh yeah. You got him THIS time.

:slight_smile:

Trumpists admitted long ago that morals and values donā€™t mean ā– ā– ā– ā–  to them. What does a little tape matter at this point?

3 Likes

Ah Clinton was rightā€¦depolarblesā€¦every last one of themā€¦

Imbecilic. Fodder for morons only.

What is imbecilic about finding evidence that Donald lied about knowing anything about pay offs to his mistresses and that he possibly violated campaign laws by paying them?

Giuliani says that Trump says ā€œnot cashā€ in the tape

Would this be a tape that was confiscated by the FBI during the Mueller raid on Cohenā€™s office? How do you suppose CNN got this?

1 Like

Couldnā€™t have been from the FBI. Muellerā€™s case is leak free, donā€™t you know?

Cohenā€™s attorney Lanny Davis gave it to them after Trump voluntarily waived attorney-client privilege in order to leak it last week. This is all public information at this point my friend. Where have you been?

4 Likes

Very true. Good post. His investigation is absolutely leak free. Which is great, considering how leaky many other SCā€™s and SPā€™s have been in the past. Namely the Ken Starr investigation.

The absence of leaks from Mueller is just more proof of how professional he is and is taking this whole thing. It lends to the credibility of whatever conclusions he comes to at the end of this.

noseā€¦grindstoneā€¦thanks.

1 Like

Fair enough. Canā€™t fault you for working. No worries.

Yes, heā€™s a piece of human garbage. You didnā€™t know that?

So does the Current Tape actual point to an ACTUAL CRIME Trump has actually committed.

Everyone is still speculating that he did some campaign finance violation but these tapes provide no proof that he did any of it.

All we are getting is that Trump maybe spoke about it and he lied yet again about something so this confirms what Trump Lies? No ā– ā– ā– ā–  Sherlocks

yawn! There is nothing there worth talking about.

Itā€™s not worth talking about Trump lying? I disagree. Always important to note flat out lies.

Youā€™re not at all interested in the possible campaign finance violations?

If the Dems donā€™t punish their own when they get caught in campaign finance violations, why should Republicans?

Donald Trump disagreesā€¦and here is his tweet this morningā€¦

ā€œWhat kind of a lawyer would tape a client? So sad! Is this a first, never heard of it before? Why was the tape so abruptly terminated (cut) while I was presumably saying positive things? I hear there are other clients and many reporters that are taped - can this be so? Too bad!ā€

I think the real question isā€¦

What kind of client would have a lawyer that tapes his client?

Mueller is not investigating this case.