CNN, MSNBC now running only taped clips of White House press briefings

i am aware of the media’s mission. it’s pretty obvious

Nothing. They simply don’t want to be punked anymore

i dont think theres much of that going to happen at a press conference

It’s a fact. Sanders lies. She’s fake news. Enemy of the people to use the standard of the Trump administration.

You would be wrong

i have no doubt that would be your opinion

its pretty obvious whats going to happen at a press conference.

but if they dont like being tricked, maybe they can start being objective

What’s your opinion? Has Sanders ever been untruthful in a press conference?

They’ve lied, intentionally, by their own admission.
Ask Hope Hicks.

as always in politics in every admin there are things that can be interpreted (or spun) as lies by anyone

no reason to avoid showing the full presser and cherry pick negative footage

unless you are a coward news org with an agenda. which they are

Spun into lies? They admitted it. No spin needed. That makes them fake news and the enemy the people just like CNN.

They never showed every press conference before, Trump just isn’t going to get special treatment.

Sarah beat them…lol!

What are they going to cover now that the Russia delusion has whimpered out?

showing a live presser is giving the president special treatment?

i wouldnt be surprised if the jackal media convinced people that this is why they are avoiding live and then cherrypicking footage

It’s a laugh to have CNN and MSNBC talk about lying after their coverage of the MAGA kids, and so out of touch they fell for Smollett.

The list of fake news from those guys is very long …

When winning is having one press briefing a month and then Internet forum posters complain cnn and msnbc don’t cover it live. So much winning.

It’s hard to get past the cognitive dissonance…“he’s the president…he must have something special…we don’t elect buffoons president…or do we?”

Kinda like the thinking that he’s a billionaire (again, because he says so) and therefore that makes him uber successful at life.

It’s a laugh that Fox News doesn’t air stories about Trump cabinet members defending pedophiles or discussing how Kim is a murderous dictator or that Trump still hasn’t said that King needs to resign.

They didn’t do it for other presidents. Even the ones that weren’t admitted liars.

No, you cannot compare newspapers that have very limited space to print very concise stories to cable TV news that has 24 hours to fill, and is ALREADY spending much of the day repeating news.

Cable TV is ideal for giving the public the full presentation and if you think a great deal of the public isn’t interested in hearing it, you’re delusional.

Most Americans get their connection to the Executive Branch through such pressers - UNFILTERED by a news outfit that decides for them what they need to hear.

I will never cede to CNN the power to tell me I need to hear. That would be madness.Then I will only see Jim Acosta’s latest “triumph” over the WH.

M

See post above.

If MSNBC and CNN think all Americans want THEM to decide what is news coming from the WH they are delusional, and they will lose share.

M