CNN host thinks "lock her up" chant is hate speech that should be shut down by FBI!

No and no.

Given that putting fines so high they can’t really ever be expected to be paid, jail seems like the only real alternative. People have to learn.

Wrongspeak is cruel.

It’s completely different… One is using the govt to stop free speech,the other is free speech.

The actors are real bad, and then the pie faced blonde lectures “Biden”. The Biden is made to look and act way younger than he is, so it’s trying to help him. I couldn’t get through it. It’s so phony.

Lol. I get it. This is your audition tape for CNN.

1 Like

Good point. It’s not a joke. Just a statement of fact. Trump supporters literally do not care about his lecherous comments.

Yes, just locker talk. And compered to Hillary being elected it’s nothing. Why would we let the constitution be trashed by Hillary, just because Trump had NBC rat out some of his words?

1 Like

That’s one way of looking at it.

Dayum look at dem likez

Uuuum what? SNL- Saturday Night Live is an extremely Liberal based Comedy.
Biden is a Liberal. The Liberal media in general, makes fun of this type of thing(aka joe biden touching women inappropriately), because from a psychological
aspect what it does to people watching over time, and the Democratic Voters,
is to make peoples minds warp to the same views, and same morality overtime as
the Democratic Media, and the Democratic Politicians.

Some dont understand comedy. Others get all butthurt about it. Guess which one Trump fits into?

Are you saying that this skit warps peoples minds to believe that we should respect boundaries? White people should not touch black people’s hair. Men should resist the urge to put their hands all over women and invade their personal space. How awful!

Christiane, sweetie, how do you feel about adding “… and throw away the key!”?

I’m not sure how you got that out of what I wrote.

When people are constantly subjected to anything over and over again, over time,
even if it is immoral, it can wear down a persons moral compass.