CNN host thinks "lock her up" chant is hate speech that should be shut down by FBI!

So now we’re back to one person’s opinion defines the whole organization?

OK…CRATIC…something is not right in the world. First JWK and now you. I totally agree with you on this. Lock her up is a political chant…it is a rallying cry whether I agree with it or not. Political speech is protected is it not. What’s next, FLIP FLOP, Read My Lips?

No one said they believed it, it was a question.

I still can’t find anyone who actually said this was hate speech.

She was asking a question in an interview to get Comey’s take on it. It’s not like she made some kind of totally insane definitive statement like “Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag - if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!” or “Network news has become so partisan, distorted and fake that licenses must be challenged and, if appropriate, revoked. Not fair to public!”

I mean only a truly nutty person with zero concept of the Constitution would say such things.

2 Likes

Go to any CEC person’s social media feed and see some of the responses their supporters post.

You’ll find that hate isn’t one-sided.

There really is no moral high ground…I know you feel better about yourselves if you imagine you’re being systematically persecuted while you are all just sweet and innocent.

But it simply is not reality.

1 Like

CNN ?? oh you mean the Communist News Network!!
Absolutely NO credibility at that place!

She made the mistake of not being cool.

Amanpour had to ask if it was hate speech.

This makes her obviously ignorant or she believes that her audience is ignorant and will buy into the idea. I don’t see how else to read that.

M

Amen to that!

The collective ignorance, the willful ignorance!

Do we really have liberals in here upset about people chanting lock Hillary up? After two plus years of calling Trump a Russian agent without a shred of evidence?

I’m sorry, but I will have to respectfully disagree with you on this one.

Some of the funniest comedy on television comes from Cable television these
days.

I mean just look at CNN, and MSNBC. lol.

Would you describe the audience as sheeple?

Would you make a sound that sounds like bahhhhhhhhhh?

and the President thinks the sound from wind turbines causes cancer. Stupidity isn’t partisan.

I have a hard time identifying the jokes in conservative comedy.

Just curious. Do you find this clip funny? I thought it was pretty hilarious. Biden completely disrespecting personal boundaries–touching a black guy’s hair, rubbing noses with the sensitivity consultant, making jokes about his unit… There is only one joke directed at Trump voters.

the Family Guy digs at Bill Clinton are epic.

Clinton was left-handed. Why does that video make him look right-handed? Fake News! :wink:

2 Likes

It wasn’t a joke.

I think the time is fast approaching when were are indeed going to need to look into addressing wrongspeak.

Addressing how?