CNN host thinks "lock her up" chant is hate speech that should be shut down by FBI!

You can certainly tell the direction of the left as of late. Just like most of it’s history of creeping tyranny and govt control. How do you even have such thoughts as an American?

“Of course, ‘lock her up’ was a feature of the 2016 Trump campaign. Do you, in retrospect, wish that people like yourself, the FBI, I mean, the people in charge of law and order, had shut down that language—that it was dangerous potentially, that it could’ve created violence, that it’s kind of hate speech. Should that have been allowed?”

Who the heck does she think she is?.. Especially since her family escaped such tyranny in Iran.

At least Kevin (a real American) made some great comedy out of it. We have almost no real comedy on Cable these days.

Identify the following punctuation mark please. “?”

We have learned from Fox that sometimes you’re just asking the tough questions that others are afraid to ask as long as you end your query with a question mark.

1 Like

I don’t think that it is hate speech.

It does expose the ignorance of the crowd though.

2 Likes

Don’t you find her suggestion the FBI should get involved to be scary?

You think that’s a legitimate question for debate in America? The FBI should shut down political chants?

I think there’s a lot of idiocracy in the “debates” in America right now. Which is why I don’t tune in to most of it. There’s the difference between us.

4 Likes

The FBI doesn’t have time for this nonsense. They’re busy investigating SNL for Presidential harassment.

13 Likes

As a question, of course. But the real issue is whether it is appropriate to run on the promise of acting like a dictator and treating it like entertainment.

I think hanging on every word of pundits in the 24/7 cable news cycle is unhealthy.

2 Likes

I take her seriously but not literally.

2 Likes

Nuked thread.

3 Likes

It’s not hate speech. It’s just the mating call of the feeble minded trump ■■■■■■■. Ranks right up there with watching WWE. These are people who shouldn’t be allowed to have sharp objects, shoelaces, or belts.

5 Likes

You support Trump.

You have absolutely nothing to stand on regarding this issue.

1 Like

I think that it is just as dumb as the people chanting.

It’s completely stupid to believe that “Lock her up” is hate speech, but what’s even more worrisome is Amanpour believes that hate speech is against the law in some way.

She’s supposed to be one of the left’s big guns in the press and she doesn’t understand the Constitution of the nation she lives in.

M

Now that their free from investigating 2 and 1/2 years of Super Agent KGB Russian pee pee spy stories, they should have more time for serious matters.

That’s what I said. Like looking into SNL’s presidential harassment.

1 Like

Ya that’s pretty ridiculous, of course with Trump what isn’t.

Hate speech? Who is the judge? You? Me? Why not grow up, put on your big boy, big girl panties and leave free speech alone?