CNN goes crazy - accuses President Trump of being "hate leader" and compares him to Hitler

any peep from you on jeong?

I think the NYT made a mistake hiring Jeong, regardless of whether her comments were serious or in jest.

They shouldn’t have hired her. It’s bad form. How do you feel about openly racist Mark “You do what you’re told, understand, ■■■■■■?” Furhman regularly appearing on our Host’s show as an “expert”?

People who’ve said awful things get jobs. Sometimes in the media. If you want to go tit for tat on that I don’t think you’ll enjoy where it ends up.

ThinkingMan doesn’t comment on Fox. This thread isn’t about Fox AND HE WILL NOT CONDEMN THEM JUST BECAUSE YOU SAID TO DO IT!

:rofl::sweat_smile:

see, we can agree on something

id rather not see mark on the program but that show is not the editorial board of a major “news” oulet

anyone celebrate the extinction of a race within the fnc editorial staff?

you must get tired of being wrong

I’m not wrong. You refuse to ever comment on Fox. Every single time you’re given the chance, you balk and start with the laundry list of reasons you won’t do so. Every. Single. Time.

yes you are.

see my posts above

You still qualified it. Can’t help yourself.

1 Like

You make one limp-wristed “condemnation” and suddenly you’re a straight shooter who is willing to condemn Fox.

And we’re supposed to forget the plethora of times over the last weeks, months, years you have REFUSED to call out Fox’s bias.

Just stop. We’ve been down this road before, and every single time, it’s the same. THIS THREAD ISN’T ABOUT FOX! I WILL NOT CONDEMN THEM BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO! I’LL ONLY COMMENT ON FOX WHEN I PLEASE!

Amen to that! :+1:

“refusing to condemn” used to be “defend fox news all the time” but as usual you change your argument

i dont post per your wishes or demands, and that isnt proof of anything. sorry

you can turn your caps off now before you hurt yourself

its an impt distinction. you cant help yourself in ignoring it

The reporters are false. They can’t report the truth because they are false.

Instead of saying “fake news,” it should be “fake (false) reporters.”

We are talking about what defines Fake News and it is NOT all the press or even the press that is detrimental to Trump. It is the press the LIES and/or gets a story wrong and never retracts it or corrects it.

That is what Trump has called the “Fake News” and it exists in SPADES today. The news has never been more unreliable. And when the news lies to me it is my enemy. It is the enemy of any democracy, which requires truthful information and relies on the free press to deliver truth.

That’s what we pay them to do and they are not doing it.

M

Yeah, you really don’t know the guy you voted for. At all.

I’ve already answered this ridiculous assertion that Fox News was anti-Obama. Fox news was much more balanced - doing their job - while all the other news outlets were sycophantic and adoring of Obama, who could to little wrong to them, so of course Fox looked anti-Obama in comparison.

AGAIN, when you can show me any legitimate news observer or chronicler that will show Fox as having 90% anti-Obama stories YOU LET ME KNOW.

You cannot.

Yet the Fake News is this distorted with Trump all the time.

M