CNN anchor hits Trump: He didn't go to Vietnam 'until he was in his 70s' with 'Secret Service protection'

As a civilian I tend to agree, however that is not the general feeling of most Vietnam vets! Try talking to one to hear what have to say, there are plenty of them around especially on motorcycles!

1 Like

All excellent points. But we’re talking about Donald Trump here. He’s an *** hole.

Then they are uninformed and ignorant.

1 Like

Why would she have had to have been in Vietnam?

Again, there’s not much to work with. A draft dodger trashed an American POW.

I know myself and my posts well enough to know that you’re just here blowing smoke and can’t back your assertions.

I LOVE that way of thinking. We should use it in every thread.

What has Donald Trump done for the military in the 2+ years he’s been in office?

Be specific with links, please.

That’s half the story. She made fun of him for going NOW with a major security entourage, after having criticized a dead guy who DID go there and sacrificed the full use of his body in doing so.

Tell the whole story. Context is important.

Used them as part of a political stunt at the border?

She hasn’t been NOW or any other time.

Glad we could agree.

And yet the Tea Party (or just regular republicans) have abandoned taking to the streets and screaming about the debt.

It was never about the debt. Everyone knows that.

1 Like

Why is it relevant?

Which is not relevant to the point she made. Her never having been doesn’t remover her ability to recognize and call out Trump’s nastiness and hypocrisy toward McCain.

Damn.

A beatdown.

1 Like

She is making fun of someone for doing something she herself has not done.

I don’t think so.

Could you explain why you think this is what she was making fun of Trump for?

Ok, then I don’t either.

Ouchie! Ana Cabrera telling it like it is.

4 Likes

A reporter pointed out that Trump was a wuss and dodged the draft while trashing an American POW.

And Americans (many active and retired military) defend the draft dodger.

That’s some telling stuff right there.