CNN anchor hits Trump: He didn't go to Vietnam 'until he was in his 70s' with 'Secret Service protection'

Too bad she’s not younger, she might get a chance to dodge the draft herself.

Wow. The entire issue summed up in a simple pic.

I love it! Did she draw it herself?

She is criticizing Donald for mocking a man’s POW status during a conflict he himself dodged. Donald traveled to Vietnam when it was safe to do so, and this affords him zero legitimacy relevant to that. Which was clearly her point.

Whether she herself travels there now when it’s safe to do so is irrelevant, and would have no bearing on the subject.

2 Likes

Ok, if you say so.

There’s really nothing more that needs to be said.

It seems that those who agree with Trump on this don’t aftually care about veterans. They care about veterans that are on their side.

So if we keep the same premise, then when Obama “bowed” in front of Saudi royalty, then Sean Hannity should not have made fun of Obama since Sean, himself, has not met Saudi royalty before? Or gone to Saudi Arabia?

2 Likes

I dig the Twitter logo below fat donald’s name. :joy:

I didn’t recognize it, thanks. I love it even more now.

1 Like

There have been plenty of threads discussing this. I have no doubt you’ve already seen at least some of them.

Yep. This is a real watershed moment at the Hannity forums. Commentary regarding ANYTHING less than personal experience with ____________ is now considered hypocrisy.

This is gonna be amazing. Can’t wait to see how many posts get flagged henceforth.

1 Like

That’s nice.

It should be easy to answer the question in summary form then…or even provide helpful links to people who haven’t seen every single thread on this site.

Oh this again … :roll_eyes:

that would encourage apron tugging.

Then there would only be that one person here. The guy who’s done it all.

3 Likes

Too bad this doesn’t seem to apply in the self righteous oversimplification of abortion threads.

I disagree.

I think it would encourage actual discussion as opposed to simply declaring things to be so.

Too many people here tell “just so” stories as opposed to actually back up claims they make.

Of course you do.

Roses are red.

4 Likes

I also explained why.

I have explained I’m not fond of people cutting out critical contextual parts of my posts when they’re responding to them.

It’s a disingenuous practice and it needs to stop.

1 Like