C'mon NBC news. This is pathetic

Actually no. If you lived in London for 10 years they might refer to you as a London man. Thanks for being woke. Me on the other hand I’m upset about the murders. But sure, latch on to the illegal Kenyan outrage because like, build the wall and ban muslims, and deep state media.

The guy wasnt referred to as an American. He was referred to as a Texas man. In another AP article he was referred to as a Dallas man. In the video he is referred to as a Kenyan citizen. But seriously, let’s not be upset about the murders. Let’s focus on the deep state media covering up his citizenship due to super secret agenda.

Nobody said he was an american citizen. #fail

Deleted

hahaha…

oh boy

They mentioned he was a Kenyan citizen like 20 seconds into the video on the NBC story. Geesh lol

Do you have any thoughts on the video mentioning he was a Kenyan citizen?

Watch the video which is the first thing on that page/article. Or is it some deep state SEO tactic?

Watch the video on the article page

I don’t believe his illegal status is the “most relevant” part of the story.

However I’ll throw the OP a bone here. News stories referring to crimes committed by illegals will often not emphasize their illegal status.

I’ve noticed the pattern too.

1 Like

Whaaat? I just watched the video and you are correct! So the OP was a complaint about nothing.

Ah I stand corrected due to laziness.

The argument will then be they should have put it in the headline to satisfy our fast food way of consuming the news.

it is mentioned about what 30 seconds into the video.

why was it not mentioned in the article not even once?

Deep state SEO

i dont know what ”seo” means and i dont care

this is a glaring example of the how the media hides info that is counter to their agenda.

it’s dishonest. he is not a “texas man”

great example of how pathetic the press is

Yes “hiding info” like putting it in the main featured video at the very top of the article

I’m also more upset about the NBC article than the murders

not everyone will watch the video

the article title is a lie. the article mentions nothing about his citizenship and his status here.

fake news. pure distilled condensed example

the writer of article and its lie of a title didn’t do the video.

I’m sorry you didnt watch the video