C'mon NBC news. This is pathetic

Sorry, I like women

Ok, if you say so.

So no one has ever committed a murder in Texas?

Of course they have, why do you ask?

He’s not even the only illegal alien to murder, although he might be the first one from Kenya. I don’t know and it doesn’t really matter, if he did it he’s going to die.

It means we should tell the truth and not claim that this psycho was a Texan.

1 Like

Liberals racialize everything because they cannot win a fair argument based on facts.

See how that works?

He was a man who lived in Texas. Therefore a Texas man. Apparently NBC news calling him a Texas man gets cons more worked up than the guy killing a bunch of people.

1 Like

Oh no AP said Dallas man they are in on the cover up too!

1 Like

What I see is someone not able to follow the topic of a thread.

No one should refer to me as a Hannity forum poster. Yes I post here but there’s more to being a true member of the Hannity forums than merely reading and posting, they have to embody the spirit of Sean, and sadly I cannot.

1 Like

In any other country in the world if you or I snuck in illegally and killed 12 people we wouldn’t be referred to by anything else other than an American man illegally in the country killed someone.

It wouldn’t hurt to dial back the wokeness meter a bit.

You seriously believe that his relevant history was that he was a “Texas man” and that it was of no news significance to the story that he was not legally in Texas nor legally in the US?
Really?

Not really. They included the whole, true story.

“Chemirmir, a Kenyan citizen who was living in the U.S. illegally, also is charged in nearby Collin County with two counts of attempted capital murder for similar attacks there, according to county court records.”

As we well know, there are a significant number of people, many in this forum, who believe that once you are in this country you are a part of the community and have as much right to be here as anyone else. Sure, you don’t have a right to be a serial killer, but you have as much right to be here as a native born serial killer.
There is no difference to them…except to bigots.

What I see is a silly OP.

2 Likes

If he was here Illegally he was not an American, until a few years back this was agreed on by both sides of the aisle that you’re not an American to at the very least you had obtained permanent residence, although technically you’re not until granted citizenship.

Websters dictionary - Illegal Alien a foreign person who lives in a country without having official permission to live there

You’re not reading the updated Webster’s Woke edition.

1 Like

Hell I must be Afghani since I am living in Afghanistan right now. Who knew. Sure wish when I lived in UAE last year I was considered an Emirati, I would be really rich now.

1 Like

Yeah sure…but the outrage…you know media “agenda”

It’s a big coverup. Nevermind the outrage about the man killing a bunch of people. The media is covering up that he is Kenyan!