Clinton's campaign Was Bizarre

i thought it was straight forward.
informational
information you cannot get on the news.
It is my analytical mind that has me do it the way I do it.
I worked as an analytical chemist in the pharmaceutical industry for 25 years.
To my mind, that post is fine.
It shows all the information and explains both 2016 and 2020

same here but others may not be as level headed as us

Then although we may find ourselves on opposite sides of a spectrum, let’s be level headed examples for those on our side. Here’s a toast. :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

It’s too long and wordy and your formatting makes for difficult reading.

If you permit me to take your post and change it around, later on I’ll show you what I mean.

Probably tonight.

@Bigjohn this should be the answer to your question.

This post essentially says “I will not accept a finding of no wrongdoing because I just KNOW there was”.

toast back at you sir.

I didnt read it like that to be fair.

That’s maybe because you haven’t seen prior posts? :wink:

Also- when your core assumption is the Deep State is corrupt and controlling everything, and you just KNOW (without evidence, mind you…you just KNOW as a core belief) that wrongdoing has happened…if a report comes back (like came back on Comey today, BTW) that there is no evidence of wrongdoing, do you think you’re likely to believe that’s true?

Or will you rather believe that the agency that did the investigation is corrupt and in on it?

The core problem with our political discourse is we believe something first, and then will only believe evidence that confirms our initial belief. Contradictory evidence will be explained away.

This seems to be along the same lines of “Obama was the most corrupt admin in US history, as evidenced by the lack of evidence demonstrating said corruption”. lol

1 Like

No I would believe it as I don’t buy into all this deep state nonsense if I am totally honest.

1 Like

Respect.

No quarters. No mercy. Let them hang (judicially speaking).

1 Like

Whos going to work for him then?