Clinton's campaign Was Bizarre

========================================================
Clinton’s campaign was bizarre.

Aside from the bizarre strategy for what States to try for, there were many bizarre things.

Here are a few

=
1 - Clinton went to West Virginia and looked at coal miner face to face in the eye on camera and said she is going to put all coal miners out of work.

Bizarre

=
2 - Clinton went on camera and called all Trump supporters, voters, a basket of deplorables.

Bizarre

=
3 - Clinton went to the 911 memorial and collapsed and was thrown in a back of a van. She came out of a house hours later and said she was fine.

Bizarre

=

4 - Bill Clinton telling crowds that Obamacare is crazy, as costs go up, care goes down. Exact opposite of Hillary’s stance.

Bizarre

=
5 - The ISIS Orlando terrorist’s father standing 2 feet from Hillary Clinton at a rally and she never denounced his support.

Bizarre

=
6 - Clinton made a TV commercial asking why isn’t she up by 20 points. Her eyes were bugging out of her head and she looked like she was on hard prescription drugs.
Like a psycho on meds.

Bizarre

=
7 - Clinton had tee shirts made saying “I’m with her” when they should have had printed on them “she’s with you”

Bizarre

=
8 - Clinton had a hard stance against Trump’s stance on illegal immigration despite President Bill Clinton, her husband, having the same exact stance as Trump on illegal immigration.

Bizarre

=
9- Clinton hired a law firm to hire people to pay Russians for a fake Trump dossier, to meet with the Trump team, and use the fake dossier to get the FBI to get warrants to spy on Trump’s campaign.

Bizarre

Hillary lost. Get over it.

4 Likes

Hillary must love all the free publicity she’s getting from certain channels - especially now that she’s pretty much irrelevant politically.

3 Likes

Republicans are going ti be really confused when they go into the voting booth and Hillary isn’t on the ballot

5 Likes

are you sure she wont be?

…drip, drip, drip. IG report…where are you? :sunglasses:

LMAO… I thought it was due months ago…

There are 3 IGs working on this and 2 have prosecutorial powers. When the house is cleaned and the corruption exposed so that even you can see it, I hope libs will act maturely and not just yell at the sky? How about you?

LOCK HER UP!

There are many more fish to fry than her my friend. Drip, drip, drip…

Which IG’s have “prosecutorial powers”?

1 Like

All you need to do is elect trump. This time he will definitely get it done. Believe me.

3 Likes

We are going to be hearing about this “coming” IG report all way till November of 2020…

2 Likes

Sean talks about it almost every day on my way home from work.

1 Like

Just last night…

It’s now FOUR separate investigations!!!

1 Like

Horrowitz…does not.

WhAt CrIMe hAs BeeN cOMMittED

1 Like

What I believe is, IF…he gets elected again, there will be a necessary house cleaning of political corruption like this country has never experienced before. What scares me the most, is whether a sheople is mature enough for this. If not, it could get very baaaa, baaaaa, baaaaad.

Yes, he will definitely drain the swamp this time

I didn’t ask who didn’t have these powers, I asked which IG’s have prosecutorial powers.