Clinton's campaign Was Bizarre

Treachery!!

If we clean all the political corruption, who will the GOP elect?

He (Sean) needs those deflector shields up 24/7.
Gotta keep the listeners angry.

3 Likes

My worry is if these IG’s investigations turn up nothing, like the Russian investigation, what will the reaction be? Will we react the same as the libs or will we suck it up and move on?

Well, this is demonstrably false. Might want to update one of your 3000+ documents

1 Like

Man, it must be nice to live in an unreality bubble like that.

I’m assuming what props this unreality bubble up is Trump WOULD have Drained The Swamp in his first four years, but the Deep State was way more powerful than he expected, to the point of putting all those traitors in his administration, but if you re-elect him, he’ll get 'er done this time!

Is this what your YouTube videos are telling you? How close was I?

:wink:

2 Likes

I thought my other post today would get more attention.
It is the more important one.
Interesting people like this one better.

John…if the rocks are actually turned over, exposing what is truly underneath…I promise…I can live with it.

People are right, and this in no ways meant as anything other than constructive criticism.

These boards are not conducive to having discussions based on posts that have long walls of text.

Write no more words than necessary- your election analysis could have been shorter.

I’d equate it more with Trump’s political maturity. He’s learned a lot about the workings in DC.

LOL- yes evidence of his growing ability to work in DC is just growing by leaps and bounds…

1 Like

And to be fair “Clinton” is one of the trigger words.

Sessions vs Barr

I could have posted all 257 paths, including va and co,…
I worked long on it.
Went over it countless times the past 3 years to make sure it was right,.
It is something people should print out and keep in the basket next to their chair by the TV.
So they can follow along the polls as we go,…
and folow on election night.
I watched every election night 2016 coverage in full on youtube, 3-10 times each,…
fox news, cnn, msnbc, cbs, nbc, abc,
and not one showed the 257 paths, and explained it.
They leave you guessing,.
And many times on each of those channels throughout the night the people talking on TV had it wrong, mis -spoke, or something, that would further confuse the audience.

Sessions… what ever happened to that little hermit anyway? :thinking:

His “session”…is over. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Fired, eh? Excellent (old) news!

LOL again.

Hope springs eternal.

Who? Come again?

Did I say anything about the quality of the content of your post?

No…I mentioned something about the quality of your presentation.

How a story is told is more important than what’s in the story, if you actually want to communicate.