Cleveland…. Guardians?

no one cares about Indigenous people most notably the Canadian government.

Look , I’m not an INDIANS fan but seriously??
You have GOT to be ■■■■■■■ kidding!
Oh I read about the “Guardians of Traffic” BS
The wokies got you good Cleveland. The Baseball club ownership capitulated.
I’m waiting for my ball team the Pittsburgh Pirates to get cancelled next. Their owner is a cheap ass non baseball moron. He’ll likely go for the “Pittsburgh Losers” when the woke mob starts extortion campaigning his arse.

1 Like

SJWs at least should stop pretending to care, then. They’re indifference is showing.

This whole change the English language because every other word, team name and mascot is racist fools no one. They just want to FEEL good, give the illusion of making a difference.

They make this much difference: absolutely nil.

Here’s commentary from family of an indigenous tribeswoman:

The rest of the world should not be forced to change the English language to suit a tiny, whiny numerical minority of SJWs.

:laughing: Please don’t vote for this idiot.

When i lived in ohio during the 90s and clevelqnd actually looked good. The news and everyone nicknames them the tribe

1 Like

Who’s offended by it? Are the Irish offended by that little fighting guy? It’s a cartoon. If you’re offended by a cartoon team logo then there’s something wrong with you.

1 Like

It isn’t about where they’re from. Those that are on this crusade want all references to Native Americans removed. It wouldn’t matter if they were the Cleveland Apache. And it’s not just at the pro level, all levels. A middle school here in NJ had to change their name from the Warriors due to complaints. I think their logo was just feathers.

1 Like

I’m tired of sensitive souls, just sick and tired of them. They need good kicks in the rear.

My daughter’s high school the school colors are green and gold and the football team was the Chiefs. Now it’s “Go Gators”.

Are these ignorant products of quickies not aware that the indigenous Americans of the Carlisle School played a big part in the development of American football? If anything THEY’RE the racists for wanting to remove any references to indigenous Americans.

I don’t recall the logo when they were the Chiefs. So must we now not say police chief anymore because that’s racist?!

We live in a district with few minorities, so this ■■■■ is the Caucasian liberals Malcolm X warned the world about.

Tired of every last one of them.

1 Like

White progressives know whats best for native Americans more than they do come on now we all know this.

1 Like

I think we all knew it was non Native American liberals that were offended on their behalf.

1 Like

I really wonder why, if these white liberals give such a darn about indigenous Americans, they don’t tackle such concerns as this one

Unsolved mysteries and missing persons on America's Indigenous reservations - Washington Times.

Instead they pretend to give a rat’s rump about indigenous Americans by yelling RACIST and changing names, but stick the rest of us with nonstop coverage of Gabby Petito and nothing for missing nonwhite men and women.

Ironic is a lot of these Caucasian liberal turds put down southern states & their white inhabitants, yet this lady, from Mississippi, is one of few to publicize cases of nonwhite men, women and children missing

1 Like

Sorry issues with my phone, here’s the link:

Because that’s real problems. Virtue signaling with hashtags over a name change much easier and then can pat themselves on their back for being a good white knight

changing the name only benefits Christopher Columbus who didn’t know where he was…