Clerk Should Not Have Shot Their Armed Robber Relative

I’m not buying any of this.

You should never shoot someone’s kneecaps. Too much damage can be done. Not necessary unless you intend to be morbid.

The form of your argument can be used by anyone.

You should just get a taser. Then you won’t have to worry about permanently harming people who want to murder you. Or better yet, learn to grapple.

No need. I have recently learned pyrokinesis.

Well, there’s a good possibility you’ll hit the femoral artery and have the guy bleed out before he can be saved in surgery.

There’s always that.

Is your real name Charlie McGee?

Will he bleed out before he can shoot you back?

He is trying to be clever.

No. And that’s one of the King books I’ve never read.

Heard they made a move out of 11.22.63 - Don’t know when but I want to see it.

Oh, probably not. But according to this thread, you should shoot for the legs to prevent killing your assailant. And someone asked (rightly so) what good that would do. I just figured I would provide an answer to that question.

If he dies on the operating table, that’s on the surgeon, I guess.

And you ask a very poignant question regarding the concept of shooting-to-disarm. (Or dis-leg, as is the proposal in this thread.)

1 Like

You should feel your mouse getting warmer any minute now.

1 Like

If you shoot someone in the leg it’s very unlikely they will have the presence of mind to shoot back. Unless a Steven Segal character is robbing you.

The femoral artery is in the upper leg. Aim for the lower leg.

Cool. Do that.

I’m not that mad at anyone.

Hey! You mocked my post as absurd about shooting the gun out of the villains hand. That is exactly what you should be doing.
Anything else would be mean.

Doug, I would never want to take the chance of shooting off their finger. That’s what would be mean.

Why is this a story?

1 Like

He will have to limp away after he murders you?