Clerk Should Not Have Shot Their Armed Robber Relative

You always go for the most absurd. How about a leg, a shoulder? Are you telling me gun experts can’t aim? Then why do they have guns. That’s irresponsible.

Oh please. You are trying to stay alive and unrobbed. You would do what you have to do. Why is aiming for a leg reasonable but aiming for a hand absurd?
Is the person supposed to stand still for you?

Sorry my friend. I think that’s stupid and shows a lack of concern for human life. God only gave us one.

I guarantee that I would be able to aim low and hit the legs, stomach, …… There’s no reason for this center mass BS.

No, I would do what my conscience allows. And it would not allow me to take the like of another.

That is an indivicual choice. There are saints. I will not condemn others for defending themselves.

1 Like

I won’t condemn them either. I just want to make a plea to stop shooting for the kill. It’s not a damn game. Life is over when they pull that trigger and aim for the heart.

What’s irresponsible is you thinking you know what goes through the minds of a victim in the 1/100th of a second before he makes a decision to shoot or be shot.
Do yu think the robber would have been aming for the clerk’s hand?

No, what’s irresponsible is the killing.

The robber probably would have hit the floor with his shot.

People are simply trying to yank as many chains in here as possible, and then casting aspersions on anyone who dares disagree with him.

Trying to convince people like that of anything other than the argument they has chosen as their jabbing stick is just gonna end up getting you poked.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Now you’re just talking stupid ■■■■■

Have a nice day.

If you’re ever in a situation where you have to fire your gun at a person to save your life, you can’t aim for a leg or a shoulder and expect to survive. You’re probably going to miss.

You may be finally catching on. You have a nice day also.

Not me. I’m good.

You have firearms training? Have you ever fired a gun under stress? Regardless of your skills, the average person is going to miss if they aim for a kneecap. Without training, even center mass is a challenge under stress.

“Stomach” is center mass. He had a gun in his hand, what good does shooting him in the leg do?

My friend would throw 6 beer bottles in the air and I could hit them all before they hit the ground. I haven’t had any formal training. I’m just good at just about everything.

In that case I encourage you to aim for kneecaps and toes in life-or-death situations. But that won’t work for most Americans.

We need more sharpshooters with guns.

Yes actually. You do.

If you are in a situation where you feel you can aim to wound, then it has been argued that you were not in fear of your life or someone else’s.