Civil War Within the Democratic Party?

Jettisoning Pelosi now would be the dumbest thing Democrats could do.

She knows her ■■■■■ and despite years of Republicans insisting she was dragging down the Democratic party, they still blew Republicans out of the water.

But yeah, she needs to bring in some proteges, plural, to teach the ways of the force. Kick out Hoyer with a replacement maybe in the meantime.

Poor thing.

Okay. Does not change the reality that America overwhelmingly rejected Trump and what he is.

Maybe…but what are you going to do now? Can’t just seat back and throw stones like libs have done over the last two years.

I’m hopeful that the Democrats hold Trump’s administration accountable and perform the oversight that the GOP failed to provide. This is the most corrupt administration in modern times, if not all of US history. I want them held accountable for this corruption.

Again what has Trump done that was corrupt?

His administration is what I said. Let’s start with Wilbur Ross and his issues. Then move on to Zinke. We can look into the amount of tax dollars spent on Don Jr., while promoting Trump properties overseas. It’s a rich environment of shadiness and corruption emanating from this administration.

As for Trump himself, I’d like to see him held accountable for his role in defrauding the electorate with the help of his personal attorney, who was directed by Trump to engage in an illegal conspiracy to commit campaign finance fraud, thereby making Trump currently an unindicted co-conspirator, just like Richard Nixon.

LOL!

10 Alfred Hitch

I sincerely hope that a Republican challenger arises to challenge Trump in 2020. If that happens, the challenger will have my vote.

Barring a Republican challenger, it looks like I’ll be voting for a 3rd party candidate in 2020 in the presidential race again.

1 Like

I don’t think there is any doubt he will face a Primary challenger. And I’m with you here brother!

1 Like

Hey I had actual bone spur and I served in Gulf War and was serving in Somalia in 1990s. So bone spurs don’t keep you from serving in a war:p

i guess it only worked during the Vietnam war, lets try for afraid of rain defense then

Do you want any of your taxpayer dollars wasted? On anything?

Do you want any politicians profiting from government? Regardless of party?

hmmm…sounds like age discrimination. Shame.

Yeah, the whole problem with the whole No, this time, it’s real “OUTREACH” is that its results and effectiveness can be measured, more or less. And 9% to 10% of the vote is . . . 9% to 10% of the vote.

Bernie not democrat.

But of course you already knew that.

Majority of his votes in the primary were indepentents and republicans.

In closed primaries hillary kicked his butt.

Next!

Allan

Yeah, I like how terrifying “radical extremism” on the left is . . . universal healthcare. It’s a direct line from that to Khmer Rouge-style skull-based economy.

3 Likes

The national vision care plan is to kill people with glasses.

1 Like

Universal healthcare today…mass genocide tomorrow. Straight out of the leftist playbook.

1 Like

All LensCrafters shops must now comply with new regulations that require them to keep both a wood chipper and mobile cremation incinerator on-premises!

2 Likes