Civil War Within the Democratic Party?

:thinking::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Is that the end of “The Shining”?

5 Likes

Reps are not the party of skin tone, the dems are…

and look at these racist dems…

Yes party leadership is the same as a picture of a crowd you selected because it had mostly white people in it.

1 Like

Yes, thats why Reps elected nothing but white people to represent them in the House. Because they don’t see skin color.

Conservatives love Black and Hispanic conservatives…

Indeed. That’s why there’s so many representing conservatives in DC

Bernie supporters have the same demographics as Trump supporters. By lib “logic” that makes them racist…

I thought we were talking about party leadership? Or did you change the subject because you lost and are embarrassed?

They seem to have a good following on youtube, like this guy… Trump has led a much better black outreach than past reps… Who seem to just give up on it. He may cuss a little, so all youtube warnings…

No, I showed you Bernie supporters who are as white as Trump supporters… Proving dems are racist, obviously.

:joy::rofl: awesome

:joy::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe this can help you understand the situation better. Let me know if you need someone to explain it to you.

Look at our African-Americans over there!

Facts are fake news!

I appreciate the leadership Pelosi has demonstrated for years, but it is time to embrace a generational change. That goes for Hoyer, Clyburn, etc as well. Let’s help to focus some of that new, youthful energy that just entered the Democratic Caucus and find some standard bearers who aren’t septuagenarians.

1 Like

Yes, it proves Bernie supporters are racist…

Universal healthcare, so extreme!!! Ooga booga!

Yea but for that particular position you need someone who really knows how to beat Turtle Mitch at his own game. How to raise money, get votes. No one is better at this than she is.

1 Like