Cindy McCain posts hateful message she received from a stranger

Thank you :joy::joy::joy:

Obama is a better man than Trump.

It was Strzok!

Tiny donnie is fighting a dead man…and the dead man is winning…

Yeah classy of you. Your guy is punking out a man who has been dead 7 months and you some how find a way to make that ok. Excellent work.

That…is the greatest line ever!

hussein FINALLY told his people to stop after it happened so many times that mccain’s campaign, and then mccain himself started complaining about it publicly.

And to my knowledge, hussein never apologized. trump did.

hussein is a lowlife scumbag jihadi kenyan ladyboy.

Who is this Hussein? Not following?

His people had to be told. Not Obama himself. Trump himself is losing a battle he started with John McCain! That is classic Trump.

I voted for Nixon, I voted for Trump, I voted for McCain, I voted for Bush I once, I voted for Bush II twice, I didn’t support going to Iraqi but I supported finishing what we started and I supported the troops, I did not support the Patriot Act and many on the left sure didn’t have a problem with it under Obama.

I despise her, but Hillary was right about the basket.

1 Like

Death threats? Please provide a source for this. The OP mentions nothing about death threats.

1 Like

“Hope your Mrs. Piggy-looking daughter chokes to death” is close enough for me. But this is a pretty niggling nit to pick in the greater context of what I was saying.

1 Like

I\m sure it is close enough for you, since it isn’t a threat.

Dude. Come on. You’d freak if Hillary said that about your daughter.

Yeesh, Tiffany Nicole sounds like a great person to hang out with. :neutral_face:

So if someone told you they hope all of your children die, that would be in no way threatening to you. Interesting.

You lied about what it said and you know you did.

“I hope your children die” <— a horrible thing to say to another human being.

“I will kill your children” <— an actual threat. also a horrible thing to say.

Good grief. I surrender. It wasn’t technically a death threat. It was a death “wish”. That’s not as bad. None of us would feel threatened if we received messages from strangers saying they hope our children die. No big deal. McCain deserves it for getting captured. Let’s all send some fun messages to veteran widows today hoping their loved ones die. It’s harmless. Whatever.

Ok it’s true, I’m a liar.

Ps: You’re smart.

1 Like