Church Shooting White Settlement, Texas

No evidence of that whatsoever.

But thatā€™s their jam. Just another stupid argument against citizens having guns unless they are ā€œtrainedā€.

Of course they get to decide what ā€œtrainedā€ means also.

All but one.

Obviously only part of the picture.

84 shots firedā€¦83 missed.

There was another shooting between 2 under covered cops while back. 47 shots fired and they all missed.

They didnā€™t know other one was undercover cop.

God was smiling on them that dayā€¦

1 Like

Supporting it and mandating it are two different things.

2 Likes

especially officers

Why?
ā€¦

Back when I helped managing local rangeā€¦some of those cops scare the hell out of us. To think they were allowed to carry a gun was in itself frighting. :rofl:

I understood it.

What did your post mean or imply?

Well, if you read the link I posted they guy was acting rather shady for some time. Maybe they are thinking terrorist links? or lone wolf? COuld be why the FBI is involved.

That is however just a guess.

Kinnunen also was arrested in September 2016 for possession of an illegal weapon in Linden, New Jersey, after he was found taking pictures outside an oil refinery, according to news reports at the time.

An article on the news website mycentraljersey.com reported that Kinnunen said he was traveling from Texas, was homeless and was taking photos of ā€œinteresting sites.ā€

Here is a link to more information about Kinnunen:

It is still not clear why the FBI is involved.

The local lib newspaper put out the same BS when we went to permits.

Never happened.

2 Likes

They arenā€™t letting much out as to why. All I can assume (which is not always a good thing to do) is that he has been scoping out sensitive sites and they are checking for terrorist ties. Could be he was already on their radar due to his past actions.

Until they say for sure, all I can do is speculate.

So you think heā€™s a bad shot with the single shot to the head killing the shooter?

1 Like

It was a white guy.

Sorry to ruin your dream of conspiracy.

Maybe it is SOP for the FBI to investigate these days. I donā€™t know either but Iā€™d like to find out why.

Editorā€™s Note: An earlier version of this story cited reports identifying Jack Wilson as a former FBI agent. We are unable to confirm his prior employment with the bureau and have revised the story accordingly.

Ok my bad. More info it was a 71 year old ā€œ reserve deputy sheriffā€ who in addition to being a firearms instructor teaching others in the congregation, owned a range. Itā€™s been reported he dispatched the killer with one round to the head.

There may be more information has been publicly released. Motive for the shooting is unclear.

Perhaps that is why the FBI is involved.