Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine Coronavirus cures?

Rarely but it happens. :grinning:

1 Like

Just about every drug has some side effects. Right now we gotta stop this Chinese Wuhan Virus in it’s tracks.

OD’ng on Ivermectin can kill you very quickly or cause serious neruological damage.

Fentanyl, Opioids, etc., will kill a hellofa lot of Americans this year.

Yep but that’s just stupid people holding a gun to their own heads for a thrill.

We’re not looking to get high and risk our lives, we’re looking for something to protect us.

I’ve seen Ivermectin Toxicity, it’s a scary thing and even if the patent survives they may well be screwed up for life and have a significantly shortened life.

Those Chinese Communist Party ■■■■■■■■ really ■■■■■■ up this world with their lies and coverup. They unleased are bad virus on the unsuspecting world. And that ■■■■■■■ World Health Organization is in the same boat.

And democrats ignore all of it and blame Trump.

Wasn’t it nice when the country came together in a crisis instead of one party always trying to use them to tear the country apart?

2 Likes

Wrong

Come together? Like adherence to social distancing and quarantine for 90% of the country. Like that type of coming together?

No, like canning the partisan bull ■■■■ and working together instead of dividing the country every way possible in taking advantage of the crisis to score political points.

2 Likes

Like talking about ratings on a crisis briefing?

If you want him to quit talking about ratings tell the reporters to quit bringing it up.

1 Like

“She was just in horrible shape for 12 days, 14 days,” Trump said. “She thought she was dead.” The president said she implored her husband to obtain hydroxychloroquine, and the husband did so.

“Four hours later, she awoke and she said, I feel better,” Trump recalled. “And then, shortly thereafter, she felt great.”

“The way she spoke,” Trump said, "it was like a miracle.

1 Like

I did not realize the press had control of Trump’s twitter feed.

That isn’t “false hope” it’s simply fact.

AKA facts.
You are wrong…again.

You have no facts, just your own bias.

2 Likes

We all have bias. Some of us are able to recognize it, and adjust accordingly.

Others, not so much.

Yet I don’t deny and dismiss cold, hard, facts. You however do.

“She was just in horrible shape for 12 days, 14 days,” Trump said. “She thought she was dead.” The president said she implored her husband to obtain hydroxychloroquine, and the husband did so.

“Four hours later, she awoke and she said, I feel better,” Trump recalled. “And then, shortly thereafter, she felt great.”

“The way she spoke,” Trump said, "it was like a miracle.

Has the women spoken up about this… or is this another Trump story. You like being at ground zero, seeing Muslims cheering, “people have called me saying” etc.

Those aren’t facts. They’re claims.

1 Like