Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine Coronavirus cures?

There WAS a scarcity.

There is a difference between thinking one is simply wrong and thinking one is a sociopath.

And doctors never lie?

Hell I watched a 28yo doc lying out her ass yesterday in a public spectacle on national TV.

I watched another do the same thing claiming she’d been fired and that the loss of her task force led to this outbreak.

Doc’s are humans and subject to all the faults and frailties associated with the race.

2 Likes

No there wasn’t. It wasn’t even approved for limited use for CCV until last week.

1 Like

Morning Joe is a piece of ■■■■■

There was a scarcity in that the people who need it for lupus and arthritis were not able to get it.

The scarcity was temporary.

We should all be happy.

There is absolutely no evidence of a scarcity period.

You’d have to make hundreds of millions of doses of it literally disappear overnight to create a shortage even before the imports and stepped up production.

I guess the stories of people not being able to get their prescriptions filled are all made up to make the President look bad.

Isn’t everything at this point?

Anecdotal BS that cannot be substantiated is not “evidence”.

The FDA says that there is a shortage, and a sudden heightened demand of a resource causes temporary shortages in almost every thing else on the planet… but this is different.

1 Like

The FDA said there is a shortage, on Tuesday. Just stop, there is a shortage and the reason is the pandemic. This puts people with lupus at increased risk. Period.

1 Like

No they didn’t, they announced there was a shortage of one particular brand made in China.

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/drugshortages/dsp_ActiveIngredientDetails.cfm?AI=Hydroxychloroquine+Sulfate+Tablets&st=c&tab=tabs-4&panels=0

Even that one is just listed as “Limited Supply” and only in the 200mg dose.

The protocol calls for a loading dose of six to 900mg and a daily dose of 400mg.

It’s available from at least a dozen manufacturers, not just from China.

Click expand all on that page.

There are several in that list with limited supply and at least one that says only shipping to previous order quantities or something along those lines.

From the FDA drug shortages web page;

you’d think that a news story would include the email itself.

The point remains factual and the FDA has confirmed it. The shortage should not last long fortunately.

The others are not hydroxychloroquine or Zithromax.

Just about all the generics from China are in short supply, fortunately there are billions of doses of Each available from US, European, and Israeli mfgs.

there is no real shortage. 2 companies donated 36 million doses to the national stockpile just this week.

I do hope this is the treatment or cure for this new strain of Coronavirus.