Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine Coronavirus cures?

Let me guess you didn’t read it did you?

What it actually shows is that it was prescribed to the sickest patients and those at highest risk for serious or severe complications.

Again, if anything it supports the need for early intervention rather than waiting until people are already severely ill and suffering from Pneumonia caused by the cytokine storm.

Patients at that stage of the disease have very little chance of recovery period.

1 Like

A subclass of ligninmide found in varieties of Cannabis Sativa has been getting some attention lately for it’s promise as a COVID19 main protease inhibitor.

1 Like

This was discussed at length several weeks ago when the first studies came out.

No it wasnt. That was a different study that focused on cannabinoids like CBD not Cannabisin A

But speaking of that other study. It showed promising results and is now being peer reviewed.

That is interesting considering that generic cannabis has been shown to actually lower resistance to COVID.

1 Like

This doctor says that her experiences in fighting COVID-19 is both successful and moving backwards. What’s moving forward is her treatment but what’s moving backwards is a political force, that is fighting her every step of the way. She makes this clear that this is only based on her personal experiences but her experience is almost scary, in how the forces fighting her successes is working against fighting the virus. She even says that President Trump is right about hydroxchloroquine being a great choice to fight this virus but a giant, coordinated force, way up in our government, the media and social media is fighting her every step of the way. Guys…if this Dr. is correct, “we” have a bigger problem than the corona virus. Listen up and…what say you?

1 Like

…she’s a political activist. I thought that was baaaaaad?:joy:

She has a lab coat and a stethoscope. I that was gooood? :joy:

In the video she comes right out and calls herself a political activist. I was told on here that we should consider political activists comments on a subject to be biased

In the video she comes right out and calls herself a doctor treating COVID patients. I was told on here that we should consider doctor’s comments on a subject as coming from a burning bush.

Only people who don’t care about politics have valid views on politics? Really?

“I was told on here that we should consider political activists comments on a subject to be biased”

No one has said that.

You’re right. “…unless they challenge the narrative.”

All better.

Appears she is a former Dallas County Republican Assembly Chairwoman. Not that it invalidates her speech, her lack of ethics regarding uses of experimental treatments and conspiratorial mongering does that on its own.

This is not how MDs should conduct themselves when discussing medical concerns, she comes off like she is a quack rather than an owner of an established and successful practice, which she has.

3 Likes

So… wrongspeak.

If a Physician wants to educate people about potential therapies it is a rare thing they stand in the middle of a square with a bullhorn. Call it what you will.

1 Like

Wrongspeak.

No one has said that either.