China threatens a nuclear first strike against Japan

Is that all you have to say?

That’s all that necessary based on what little you gave me.

The problem the world faces today is the problem it faced in the late 1800s-early 1900s…no one can really dominate.

Not even the US…they’re the England of today.

That is going to cause a boatload of problems just like it did in 1914.

Little???

Yes…little.

I was being charitable.

I disagree and I seriously doubt China would be stupid enough to find out.

Peek we usually agree. But, I surmise that Stumblin Joe is a paper tiger and his administration is filled with bumbling fools.

China never forgot the atrocities of the Japanese in WW2.

CCP committed far more atrocities including this Chinese Wuhan Virus ■■■■

For that matter, America killed 100s of thouands innocent civilians, women and children, with Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

On their own people - key difference.

“on their own people”. What the ■■■■ does that mean?

C’mon, “Great Leap Forward,” Cultural Revolution - you know this. We’re arguing the same point.

I believe we are on the same page regarding Stumblin Joe, but somehow I really don’t believe China would be willing to find out. I really believe that they wouldn’t want to do anything that might quickly escalate into nuclear war. I further believe they will just continue to do what they have been doing, with some occasional bluster. Time is on their side. I do believe Taiwan will eventually become part of China, but I don’t think it will be the result of military action.

I agree as well. Eventually Taiwan will become a part of China.

China plays the long game. They will do it when the West doesn’t care if they do it.

3 Likes

Now that is one of the best post you have authored, Mr. Jay.

China know us better than we do. They also know who they control and the dirty little politician secrets.

They’ve had several thousand years of experience.

Well since we were talking about polls, I go with the RCP average of polls. Do you agree?

Spit it out Mr. Wazoo… Tell me opinionate me. Give me the narrative. Give me the notion. Peace. Bos’un