China threaten Canada with punishment for siding with America

Not particularly no.

Well, your big picture thinking has never been impressive.

The annoying part is I figure thereā€™s a solid chance weā€™ll extradite the exec to the US and then sheā€™ll get immediately traded back to China for some concession. We get the retaliation and der trumpenfuhrer gets to look magnanimous. Because that is precisely how US allies are treated under this regime.

Probably not to somebody who lived in England for ā€œquite some time.ā€

How many black men does the US have locked away?

Dramaā€¦drama for saleā€¦get your drama hereā€¦Dramaā€¦drama for saleā€¦get your drama here. Dramaā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t know off hand, again like the previous punter what does that have to do with what China is doing? How is that even comparable? Are we implying that there is 1 million black people who were just randomly picked up off the street and locked up for nothing else than being born black? Because this is what is happening in China.

If you are looking to appease your inner white guilt a better comparison would be what we did to Japanese Americans during WW2.

1 Like

Sighā€¦just sigh.

Isolating americaā€¦amazingā€¦

Canada is America second largest trading partner.

Probably not to whomever you quoted that from. Try again.

seem like Canada is pretty important to a number of States.

So you choose to support China in their defense of fraud charges against the US? Your Trump hate is so strong you will do that?

1 Like

Let me guessā€¦you blame Trump an his supportersā€¦Iā€™m I right?

Thanks. Of course. Itā€™s Trump fault that China steal, cheat etc.

Iā€™m sure you want your gov to roll over for the Chinese because of TRUMP!!!

This is a statement of fact. It should have been considered before this ill considered path was set upon.

Nor would it have anything whatsoever to do with China supporting their wealthy in a Fraud case. But it is just amazing how fast this turned into an attack on Trump for his tariff policies that had nothing to do with thisā€¦and to support Chinese corruption.

This is a separate issue altogether.

Nobody supports Chinese corruption.

Will you guys PLEASE knock off the totally fallacious argument that if we donā€™t support Trumpā€™s tariff policy, that means we support China and Chinese corruption?

So sick and tired of fallacious arguments I could vomit.

1 Like

This OP had nothing to do with Trumpā€™s trade policy. ā€œYou guysā€ brought that nonsense into it.