China and favorable views of the country since Covid

Looking for Illinois EC order but not finding it at the moment…and I got to head out/get moving.

No takers huh?

Sad…

All unsupported accusations. And if you will recall Fauci was saying at the beginning that people should not wear masks. At the same time you say Trump should have followed the advice of the experts you cannot also claim that he should have handled the upcoming pandemic with greater scientific knowledge than the experts.
I disagree with the rallies…but it was still the choice of the people who went to go or not to go, same as with the protests.
The CDC information was available, as always.
I would not have gone to one, I doubt that you went.
And you have no idea if the spread would be measurably less had there been no rallies.

2 Likes

Gave you nothing? What did you want the government to give you?

1 Like

Yes but that was ok. Because trump was right about everything. Starting on January 20, we have to go back to the normal way of doing things. We made special exception to trump because R.

:rofl::+1:t3: I’m sorry, but I laughed.

Why was Fauci saying that. Its your sides go to move. But why was he saying that???

Ask Fauci. You can write him “care of Biden’s head advisor on COVID”.

1 Like

Does it matter? He lied and said he would do it again.

Law of Primacy.

No matter how noble his motive, it contributed to the lack of compliance we have today.

1 Like

New York also has twice as many people in just New York City as the top 10 Floridian cities combined and all those people are in less square footage than Jacksonville, the largest city in Florida covers. Population density plays a role in the spread of a virus, more so than the desire to make a political point.

1 Like

New York also has twice as many people in just New York City as the top 10 Floridian cities combined and all those people are in less square footage than Jacksonville, the largest city in Florida covers. Population density plays a role in the spread of a virus, more so than the desire to make a political point.
[/quote]

Does it? I thought the virus was high in North Dakota now. High density population?
Wyoming?

1 Like

So…Florida has tad over 2 million more people.

And…and snow birds are migrating.

Fact remain. New York has one of if not most toughest lockdown orders in the country while Fla is mostly open.

1 Like

Not to mention New York as has more remote areas then Fla…and less seniors.

Either way…Libs should be more pissed off at China then Trump. But they will side with enemy before they do that.

1 Like

Apparently when there are strict lockdowns it is population density.

When there aren’t strict lockdowns it’s because there aren’t strict lockdowns.

2 Likes

I guess only places that have certain amount of people per sq mile needs to be locked down. :wink:

Would that be following science?

Or maybe the virus is going to run it’s course and man isn’t in control?

Both…science that less people less community spread.

So Leroy…want to take another bite out of the apple?

Take your time thou…I have to leave for few hours.

There you go. The virus doesn’t care about politics or the letter after people’s names.

And I was thinking of the study " High population densities catalyse the spread of COVID-19" and the effect high population density has on the spread of the virus and that in areas of high population density, contract tracing isn’t going to reduce the spread of the virus.

Contact tracing doesn’t reduce the spread in any case.