China agrees to a new trade deal

It means that China has to come back with better offer,

They aren’t just negotiating with Trump…you do understand that Don’t you?

My Lord. You really can’t be this…

Maybe you can get @Safiel to explain it to you.

Offering to ease our sanctions, and help revive ZTE, was not an offer from them you numbskull. It was an offer from us, that will have to now be rescinded. My goodness, you really can’t be this…

1 Like

It was offer from Trump. It was what China wants.

Are you denying that China wants to left those restriction?

So you admit you were making it up earlier when you claimed it was an offer from China? And that now they will have to go and make a new offer? That’s a start at least.

And of course China wants those restrictions lifted. Which is why Trump offered to do so, to further negotiations. Which he now will have to rescind, thus weakening, not strengthening, his hand.

Did you make it up when you said Trump just openly offed it?

Were you at the negotiation table?

From the article: As part of the deal, China reportedly offered to remove tariffs that impact billions of dollars in U.S. farm products, though one of the WSJ’s sources said “the White House was meticulous in affirming that the case is a law enforcement matter and not a bargaining chip in negotiations.”

Oh well, there goes that narrative.

Thank you for posting this, according to that article Chinese demanded that ZTE be resolved.

It blows NF theory right out of the water.

Sources briefed on the matter said Beijing had demanded the ZTE issue be resolved as a prerequisite for broader trade negotiations.

And yours.

I told NF that it was what China wanted.

Apparently I was being too soft about my wording. China demanded.

Certainly. It was the price of admission.

This whole thing is Trump’s fault. He tried to write a check his butt could not cash, and his “negotiators” have been trying to make it work ever since.

Without the ZTE deal, there is no stronger or weaker hand, there is simply no hand.

No ■■■■■ This is why we will win.