Child Separation Master Persuader response to Democrat Resist movement

Wow…10 char

Mater persuaded just got persuaded to sign an EO to fix this. He persuaded no one. How’s winning feel?

In all fairness he did force the congress to get off of their collective ass and get back to work on immigration.

Agree, but I was responding to the Ops visionary message about Trump creating a crisis in order to fix this…instead he got persuaded to fix it by exec order.

I didn’t support family separation, I supported Congress doing its job. They created the problem.

But if you watch Eddie Murphy “Distinguished Gentleman” clip above or youtube it, exposed is the swamp’s Gridlock game.

They all get something from the disorder and chaos, at America’s expense. That is why Congress created the mess and won’t fix it.

I was hoping Trump found a way to force them to fix it. But the “mob” became so deranged, even threatening Baron, I think it wise he defused the mob hysteria.

In fact, the hysteria of the left was frightening. I now understand the mental derangement fueling the Rwandan Genocide

Confirmation Bias. Google “Trump hates child separation”, he’s been saying it for days.

The fire is still lit on Congress, its only defused (a little) against Trump.

Its too early to call who won.

If DemoRepublican swamp creatures can be forced to forego donor $$$, something might happen. If they think this will affect them in the midterm, it might.

I worded that poorly, I do not think Trump created the crisis, the media did. Created it out of nothing, and it worked well because its so visual, emotional.

I believe Trump was trying to turn the heat on Congress to fix it. But the left became so bat ■■■■ crazy and even some of Trump’s base were balking, he had to end it.

Whether he succeeded getting Congress to do its job is thus far unknown.

And you remain wrong. It isn’t a law passed by congress that set the limits on how long families can be detained together or set the limits for how long children can be held in DHS custody, both were done via court cases.

Yeah…now you say that…after he caved…

We’re both right. The law was changed by the court. But Congress can rewrite the law, invalidating the court decision.

No, congress cannot overturn a court ruling nor invalidate it. The ruling was not based on a policy violating the law it was based on constitutional grounds.

Writing a new law that changes the thrust invalidates the objection, a new court would have to rule on a new law. Recall Trump’s travel bans, kept redoing them and each went through a new process.

This is a Republic, not a judicial theocracy.

And I forget what President said to the court: “You have ruled, now try to enforce it.”

That is gibberish. A law cannot overturn a court ruling, only a court ruling can.

These rulings were not about violating existing laws they were based on constitutional objections.

Short of a constitutional amendment addressing those objections only the ruling by a higher court can overturn it.

Bold: I doubt that. Christ Jesus condemned the use of pompous titles.

“He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name.” Psalms 11:9

Holy and Reverend is God’s name.

Limbaugh discussed leftist anger, how the derangement is intensifying…

primarily because of frustration…

Not just because they are losing but because they can’t separate Trump supporters from Trump

Regardless what lies they tell (which in the past destroyed Republican politicians)

The frustration is driving them insane…hysterical

It explains punchy De Nero, desperate for attention Fonda…

Nuttier every time they see Trump unaffected…

It explains leftist fixation of the failed “cult” talking point

the derangement lingers cause otherwise, they have nothing to say, no facts, no logic

its all irrational emotion, frustrated hate…

Incorrect, its Ps. 111:9. Also incorrect is your eisegesis, notice there’s an “and” betwixt the two, so both separate are God’s “name” (= characteristic). God is both “holy” and “reverend”.

“Holy and awesome is His name” NKJV

Guys like Limbaugh create the narrative about leftists and their anger and derangement in order to also paint conservatives and republicans who disagree and do not support the President in anyway shape or form as leftists, angry, deranged, insane, and haters.

It is a nice narrative to be able to create…but those of us who are on the right but don’t support trump…won’t stop

1 Like

Yes. I saw that typo and figured someone would mention that it was 111:9, but I didn’t delete the post and do it over.

In Hebrew God is “The Holy One” and “The Revered One.” The only One.

Reverend - to inspire reverence or godly fear or awe.

Not words that any mortal man should use in his title. Not words that should be used to describe a mortal man.

If it fits for one, it should fit for all, – like the word saint, used for all God’s children.

Limbaugh also questioned the veracity of never Trumpers who claim to be conservative.

Trump has enacted more conservatism than Reagan, the “gold standard”…

His judicial appointments have been superb for turning around the leftist agenda, for decades to come.

Trump is enacting policies Never Trumpers championed in their think tanks and publications, yet when Trump does it, now they are against it.

A real conservative would be very happy we go Trump and not crooked Hillary who would have tanked our economy and advanced the progressive agenda by bullying conversatives into silence.

The leftist mob remains assaulting conservatives whenever can, but that is working to destroy their agenda quicker than anything we can do. One day they will wake up, and realize what a tiny minority they have become.

And we have Trump to thank for that, his doubling down refusing to surrender had forced the left to reveal how lunatic they are.