Child Separation Master Persuader response to Democrat Resist movement

Which regulations are you referring to?

I’m sorry but anyone who thinks Trump is conservative has no credibility whatsoever.

If you are liberal, why aren’t you loving everything he does?

Because I’m not a liberal. I’m an actual conservative. Something that is anathema to the likes of Trump.

2 Likes

I said “if you are liberal” I didn’t say you were liberal.

1 Like

See That’s your problem right there.

"He saved the 2nd and 1st amendment (for Christians). Your quote…you can’t disown it.

Why is it that you think he saved it only for Christians? What about every other religion that is able to thrive here because of the 1st amendment? Huh? No Trump only did it for the Christians.

Facts don’t matter to leftists, there is only the agenda for power, they will climb on anyone’s back to get there, including Jesus and children.

No one is refusing children help.

So did Trump wait til the establishment negotiated with him?

They’ve been discussing and negotiating over immigration reform and border security since he took office.

They aren’t ready to do anything. Its a game, they vote for bills when they know they won’t pass etc.

Trump is winning hearts and minds, it just takes time. Check out his June 20th tweet starring Hillary and Obama

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

The ads write themselves…

Trump administration’s ‘zero tolerance’ border prosecutions led to time served, $10 fees

All of this, separating children, lawsuits, executive orders for time served and $10 fines…

So, I’m a bit confused. Before Trump started all this, there was an impasse in Congress over immigration. Now, there is an impasse in Congress over immigration.

What exactly was it that Trump “persuaded” Congress to do? I’d appreciate it if anyone could clear that one up for me…

I agree, it doesn’t appear to be working. I had higher hopes when I posted the OP. However, its too soon to say it won’t work at all. Congress might yet act.

But, the hysteria that I hoped would burn the asses of Congress, was instead ballooning out of control as rabid leftists became even more deranged by the hour, and violence was breaking out.

If allowed to continue there would be more mass killings by crazed Bernie supporters.

So Trump defused it with a useless EO. Everyone on the right said it would be a useless EO but the left ignored that. Once he signed it, now the left is screaming its a useless EO.

They are deranged, past being reasoned with. I think its time defense end, Trump go on the offense and begin jailing the deranged, and the crooks like Hillary. Its time to confront the madness head on.

I just wanted to highlight this. This sounds like something i would write.

It’s pretty amazing.

1 Like

We’re likely reacting to the brown shirt bullies, the Stalinists who demand all opposing voices be silenced. The commandeer twitter and make themselves seem more representative of America than the nutball fringe the really are.

But I had second thoughts after I posted. It would be left the lunatics burn themselves out . They constantly leap headlong into the next delusion, which blows up after a few days when its revealed to be fake news, one wonders how long they can emotionally stay deranged.

One would think burnout would set it after a time, reality might seep in as Trump remains standing unscathed by the latest attack that should have taken him down.

But they seem just as deranged as they were on inauguration, or a year later howling at the sky.

It might get very violent they get prosecuted for their assaulting peaceful citizens.

I should proof read, constantly forget the “y” in “they”

I would be better if we let the loons burn themselves out. Its seems impossible they keep leaping headlong into the next fake news cycle that is supposed to take Trump down…

Only to learn it didn’t work after a time, and was fake news.

You would think after dozens of times, they’d wise up and calm down a bit.

But they seem just as lunatic fringe as when they were howling at the sky…

Those children coming across could very well be kidnapped and smuggled in. If the adults want to break laws for entering the country, what stops them from kidnapping and selling children?

Talking to MSNBC TV show Morning Joe on Friday, Deutsch lambasted supporters of US President Donald Trump, calling them all sorts of bad names, which include “evil”, “bad guys” and Nazis, not unlike Hillary Clinton, who called potential Trump voters a “basket of deplorables” back in 2016, when she was competing with him for the White House.

According to Deutsch, Trump voters bear full responsibility for any actions the president takes, which he characterized as “evil.”

You can be sure when leftists accuse Trump supporters of being evil and satanists, they are the guilty ones. They are exactly the label they hang on others.

You want to hash out every hypothetical there could be? I dont.