Chicago Mayor Refuses all Interviews from White Journalists

If you want to increase systemic racism in this country, vote Democratic. They only wish to increase our division.

To their great credit, a Hispanic Chicago Tribune reporter promptly cancelled his upcoming interview with Lightfoot to protest her racism.

3 Likes

tenor1

9 Likes

That’s a crazy thing for lightfoot to do. I can’t believe someone in her office thought of this and NO ONE object.

She’s just so woke. I’m surprised liberals aren’t applauding this, like the white journalist who tweeted the story but can’t ask her any questions about it :rofl:

6 Likes

I mean 
 she could have accomplished this without making an announcement. If that’s your thing, just take interviews from black or brown reporters moving forward and don’t say anything. Or hell, if you have to announce it, say you’re going to prioritize interviews with black or brown reporters in the name of promoting minority participation in the media.

Not saying it’s a good idea or anything.

2 Likes

Yeah. That is pretty dumb.

1 Like

If there’s no signal, there’s no virtue

6 Likes

Seems like the case here.

1 Like

Oh boy
 she done ■■■■■■ up

Sounds racist to me. Do as I say not as I do.

1 Like

Poppycock

It’s ok cuz we all know
“racism” is the name of an almost invisible, one way street.

2 Likes

She’s a racist ass tyrant.

3 Likes

They need racist to exist so they can exist.

2 Likes

Why would you be surprised? Most liberals are very sensible about such excesses.

Yep and the media will almost certainly give her a pass.

1 Like

If it’s true, it’s wrong of her to do so.

Now, allowing just one white reporter into the room, that might be alright; historically speaking of course, but they must come in via the servants entrance, and kindly not mingle with the other reporters there, oh’, and leave quickly after asking their one question.

I just don’t get her. This is just as bad as Trump
No worse than Trump saying he would not take questions or do interviews with anyone from CNN. He had message motives, and politics motives
what are her motives???

As a Chicago area person. I have watched her last two years closely
she is circling the wagons the past 6 months. Something is up.

Are some of us just figuring out who the real racists are?

2 Likes

Is there an official letter from the mayor office about this policy? or is this just someone on her staff going rogue?

NO ONE IS THIS DUMB!

1 Like