Chicago Mayor Refuses all Interviews from White Journalists

She says that the press corps is overwhelmingly white (I don’t know if this is true) in a city that is minority majority.

She is trying to force diversity and representation

1 Like

I mean … a racist is a racist. Putting “real” in front of it is just posturing.

1 Like

What could be more about diversity than excluding people solely due to the color of their skin ?

5 Likes

She is that racist - doubling down on it.

2 Likes

Who are the fake racists?

This policy is mind numbingly stupid.

1 Like

I like this style of diversity. Liberals should be happy.

1 Like

Their party believes that only skin color matters and diversity of thought isn’t tolerated. They believe it so much so that they’re throwing billions of taxpayer dollars into educational programs that exist solely to collectively shame people based on said skin color, or introducing racism into science and mathematics.

2 Likes

It’s sets a dangerous precedent and I have zero understanding on why it’s being pushed. I remember when the young black lady Amanda Gorman read a poem at the Biden inauguration they were controversies that only a black person could translate it to get the true experience or some ■■■■■■■■ like that. As anyone that passed a high school English class would be able to understand it.

The Chicago Mayor probably doesn’t even understand what the fuss is about this had been coming for a long time cooking in this yucky woke and intersectionality stew. Where some may not say it directly but are basically saying white and black people can never understand each other and can’t really talk to each other.

That is racial supremacy and it probably wouldn’t hurt for them to be reading history books instead of poetry on what comes after that. Everyone should put that intersectionality pipe down, back away and realize there is zero good that will come from it.

5 Likes

Wow, seriously bad decision on her part.

She should be granted no interviews or press coverage.

On a side note, I’m glad to see everyone agreeing on this. :+1:

4 Likes

Well there was one person suggesting it was ok but she should not have made it public.

1 Like

Me too. I’m starting to believe that some Democratic voters aren’t as insane as their politicians and there’s a limit to this type of madness.

We can only hope so.

lolz. Is that what I said?

Okay. Mostly agree :wink:

Public opinion polls consistently show that political correctness is very unpopular overall in the US. Twitter and media greatly amplify wokeness.

1 Like

Can anyone define political correctness? Or woke for that matter?

If I used to say“ thats gay” all the time… but stopped because it’s offensive. Am I now woke? Politically correct?

Same if I am a white man who used to use the N word in the 60s… if I stopped doing that… am I woke?

Wokeness is new PC culture largely revolving around identity politics.

F.e. someone who’s woke is very likely to highlight people’s color of skin - I think there’s a poster on here who proudly proclaimed that his boss is a black woman i.e. her skin color/gender is very important in this case as it highlights progress - her actual ability/job performance is almost irrelevant if noted at all.

Also, you can spot the wokest if they use terms like “LatinX”, that’s very popular - and almost entirely used by younger coastal elites who don’t get to speak to many Latinos:

5 Likes

So based on this… Are my two examples woke? I’d say yes.

In California? I don’t use Latinx. I don’t know anyone who does really.

That seems like a pretty weak wokism

Most Hispanics are insulted by that particular cultural appropriation of their language. Democratic voters have taken it upon themselves to change the Spanish language.