Check this out. Subpoena the house phones and emails

Ouch. That’s gonna leave a mark.

“The Deputy Attorney General was making the point – after being threatened with contempt – that as an American citizen charged with the offense of contempt of Congress, he would have the right to defend himself, including requesting production of relevant emails and text messages and calling them as witnesses to demonstrate that their allegations are false,” the official said. “That is why he put them on notice to retain relevant emails and text messages, and he hopes they did so.”

I bet Lyin’ Devin has instructed all to begin destroying any and all evidence. It’s the Trumpist way, after all.

1 Like

BAM!

charlimit

Looks like when Rosenstein returns from an overseas trip later this week he will be asking the House IG to investigate these Nunes staffers for their false claims. Whoops.

1 Like

Where is Nunes these days? It’s like he fell off the face of the earth since the big briefing. Hiding out somewhere in the White House, maybe.

It’ll have zero effect. I’ve been repeatedly surprised at how little accountability congress has and I guess that extends to their staffers.

It’s almost like he knows how this lawyer stuff works…

He is definitely hunkered down it seems. It’s kind of weird. Wonder if Ryan and House leadership finally told him to mind himself on this? Unlikely.

I’m sure you’re right. However, it may back them off of Rosenstein a bit, and allow the Mueller probe to keep proceeding unimpeded. That’s a good enough win for now.

Rosenstein is a little too full of himself. When asked about Rosenstein, Lindsey Graham says “watch and see.” This is gonna be fun, fun, fun. :slight_smile:

Attack of the swamp creature…

Rosenstein is all bark. He doesn’t have enough power to bite. He can’t even nip at their ankles.

Disarray. Total disarray.

So, he wants to defy Congressional subpoenas and this is how he addresses it, go after Congress? What country is this idiot from?

Leftists seem to be fine with it.

Bureaucratlandia

He’s a little scumbag fighting hard to keep the Obama administration corruption under wraps.

He didn’t even have the decency to recuse himself despite being involved in the last FISA court warrant which he could be called to testify about.

1 Like

“The Deputy Attorney General was making the point—after being threatened with contempt — that as an American citizen charged with the offense of contempt of Congress, he would have the right to defend himself, including requesting production of relevant emails and text messages and calling them as witnesses to demonstrate that their allegations are false,” the official said. “That is why he put them on notice to retain relevant emails and text messages, and he hopes they did so.

Sounds to me it’s a threat. He should be turning information over. After all congress is suppose to have oversight.

Indeed they are.

How dare we question our goverment bureaucracy.

1 Like