Chaos in Kenosha, WI Rioters are burning Car Dealerships, armed citizens are showing up defending their property from rioters

“The young gunman being hunted by police for a gun battle that left two dead during riots in Kenosha had tried to turn himself in — but armored police vehicles didn’t stop for the gun-toting teen and instead drove straight past him, viral video appears to show.”

So reaching inside his car warranted shooting him 7 times?

Was there a gun found in the car? Did the suspect point the gun at the cops?

So diving into a car warrants shooting him 7 times?

It happens when people lose faith in the system.

1 Like

Isn’t the kid also from another state?
What business is it of his to be in Wisconsin shooting people?

The same business as BLM and Antifa rioters looting and burning cities they don’t live in I would imagine.

1 Like

Let’s focus on the discussion.
17 yr old kid from another state with an illegal gun murdered 2 people and it’s okay?

You asked a question, I gave an answer.

Sorry you don’t like it.

Only the left can cross state boundaries and to loot, steal, commit acts of violence.

1 Like

You didn’t answer the question, you pivoted to typical AM radio blame (Antigua and BLM).

Try again. Why was a 17 yr old with an illegal gun in a different state murdering people?

No one said that.

Of course the ammosexuals from other states surrounded MI’s capital, and nary a word, except tingles.

1 Like

Well that video I’ve seen he didn’t murder anyone…he shot couple people defending himself.

Why was he there with an illegal gun?

Nice derogatory towards gun owners.

I hope you have no problem of me using like minded words then.

You do all the time, spare me the fake outrage.

2 Likes

Blame the victim.

Allan

Why? Because he might have felt he needed to do his part to protect society from left-wing savages.

Looking to shoot somebody.

Allan

Really…by all means post em. I’ve stop using some words because it offended left-wing senses.

So using an illegal gun to shoot people is okay?