Census 2020 - Here and Done

That is the main reason why I did the census.

Good reason why everybody who can do so should promptly do their Census online.

And those that for whatever reason can’t do it online should telephone the Census help number and request a mail-in Census.

People should actively do their part to minimize the need to send Census workers physically out to locations.

In some circumstances it is unavoidable, such as the workers going out to canvass the homeless, but we should do our best to minimize home visits.

What a crock of bs.

Let’s go about this a different way if you want to play that game.

“It’ll end up being leveraged for more same-sex focused proposals down the roads.”

And? What’s your point?

It’s only BS to you because you need it to be. :man_shrugging:

It’s not an invalid question.

Go ahead, don’t answer, it isnt like everyone doesn’t already know.

I did answer. I said my point is that the the spouse question is not an invalid question.

Why are you making up crap?

I’m wondering what a third option would be if it doesn’t mean special treatment or equal treatment. What kind of treatment is “same-sex focused proposals”?

So what?

See? NOW you’re talking sense!

You made a big deal and fabricated a lot of crap throughout this thread over a mere statement that really amounts to a basic “so what?” !!!

Now don’t you feel silly over that?

“It’ll end up being leveraged for more same-sex focused proposals down the roads.”

So what?

1 Like

Precisely! So what?

Hod did such a benign statement cause you to fabricate a whole bunch of crap and make a clown show out of your posts here?

So are racial or sex based quota’s (California has passed a law specifying the percentage of women needed on corporate boards) NOT giving certain groups special rights?

If a person is awarded “points” toward college/university/job just because of their race or skin color or sex – is that equal treatment?

update.

Attempts by the bureau’s workers to conduct in-person interviews for the census will end on Sept. 30 — not Oct. 31, the end date it indicated back in April would be necessary in order to count every person living in the U.S. given major setbacks from the coronavirus pandemic. Three Census Bureau employees, who were informed of the plans during separate internal meetings Thursday, confirmed the new end date with NPR. All of the employees spoke on the condition of anonymity out of fear of losing their jobs.

“It’s going to be impossible to complete the count in time,” says one of the bureau employees, an area manager who oversees local census offices. “I’m very fearful we’re going to have a massive undercount.”

Asked why and when the decision was made to move up the end of door knocking, the Census Bureau replied in a written statement on Friday: “We are currently evaluating our operations to enable the Census Bureau to provide this data in the most expeditious manner and when those plans have been finalized we will make an announcement.”

About 4 out of 10 households nationwide have still not participated in the constitutionally mandated count of every person living in the U.S., and self-response rates are even lower in many communities.

There is going to be an epic under count for certain.

Not out of the question that there will have to be a do over in 2021, which could possibly result in a second reapportionment in 2023.

is there any precedent for that?

Not on this scale.

It really takes a special man to prove that ■■■■■■■ Hillary Clinton was the lessor of two evils in the last election.

Its going to take at least a decade to fix our country from this Republican incompetence. If it ever does; these boobs may have permanently damaged our country.

2 Likes

Man, you guys are slow

https://cnsnews.com/index.php/blog/craig-bannister/joe-biden-2020-census-now-two-censuses-ago-soon-be