Census 2020 - Here and Done

Just finished it. Took maybe two or three minutes to fill out, I assume I got the short one.

1 Like

I typed in “Unknown”, because I have no idea what sort of white person I am.

(I was adopted at birth)

“If you need help completing your 2020 Census Questionnaire, please call toll-free 1-844-330-2020.”

I got one but the six illegals in my basement didn’t :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

You will take the census or a covid infected worker will come to your home. Make a choice.

Its required by law just so you know :slightly_smiling_face:

I did ours yesterday. The only thing that caught my notice was that after I completed the questionnaire for myself and started answering for my wife, the first thing it asked was my relationship to the named individual (her.) I checked “opposite sex, married, spouse.” The next page asked “sex … M or F”. I guess they must have been checking to see if I had answered that question correctly for myself. :wink:

Libs should be grateful for that differentiation.

It’ll end up being leveraged for more same-sex focused proposals down the roads.

And it’s a piece of cake to fill out.

Everyone should just do it and make it easy on the gov.

Which will upset you apparently.

1 Like

Then you really don’t understand how liberals view the issue. Conservatives love to fret about “special rights” being awarded to groups rather than recognizing that the overriding goal is equal treatment under the law as implied (because it is not explicitly guaranteed) in the 14th Amendment.

Both you and Indy jumped to conclusions, (as usual).

I said nothing about special rights or equal treatment. I just pointed out that they will be used for proposals. And I deliberately chose the words I used not to skew the meaning one way or the other.

I just finished mine as well. Took a little more than 3 minutes but less than 10. I assume mine was the short version as well.

I didn’t have to jump to any conclusion.

Right. In lib-dom it’s a foregone conclusion.

1 Like

Dont have to when a person has already posted their opinion before.

On the census question?

You made that up. Also typical in lib-dom.

“It’ll end up being leveraged for more same-sex focused proposals down the roads.”

Gee I wonder what that means.

No you don’t.

You jumped to your conclusion.

Pretending you didn’t is just doubling down on your fabrication.

PS: It means EXACTLY what it says. And the fact that I provided further explanation of the words I chose means that any assertion on your part to the contrary becomes a deliberate lie now. So be smart and don’t do that.

Are you calling me a liar?

I said it would be (future) a lie if you said a certain thing. And I explained why it would be so. And that’s up to you whether or not you choose to do that. And if you do, whether or not I say it is after you do, it would be so without any statement from me.