CDC Recommends Presumptive Treatment of Horse Wormer for All Refugees

Tractor Supply has never steered me wrong on compost or chicken feed so why I shouldn’t trust them with my health? Yeah everything is a bit over-priced but they’ve never lied to me like Fauci has

2 Likes

:man_shrugging: Twitter does what Twitter does.

Don’t self-medicate with animal medicine. It’s a bad idea.

I’m there at least once a month for horse and goat supplies, including, yes, horse dewormer—for my horse.

“don’t do anything unless the cdc says”

birthing person

1 Like

Honey and ivermectin are totally the same thing :rofl:

1 Like

hahaha.

< wipes tear >

The CDC isn’t the only organization saying that its a bad idea to self-medicate with medicine prepared for animals.

birthing person

why do you care?

ooh now let’s not devolve the discussion into the personal

if you have nothing else to offer or support your narrative then perhaps simply not post or report

like the “news”

I’m still waiting to hear what my narrative is.

I knew it!

Do you weigh 1,200 pounds?

Ivermectin is a deworming medicine, and it’s use is not limited to horses.

So…fail?

Wow. Just wow.

That’s where the people taking it Willy nilly are screwing up.

A medium sized horse weighs more than a Harley Electra Glide. The average human weighs less than a Ninja 250.

Under no circumstances should anyone be eating anywhere near that much ivermectin.

they recommend a drug used to kill parasites, for people coming from countries with a lot of parasites diseases.

shocking.

Because you can’t buy the drug over the counter for humans, only for animals.
hence the horse jokes.

For intestinal parasites. You left that out.

I wouldn’t consider taking something like that unless my doctor recommended it. That’s what theirpaid for.

Covid is a parasite. Who knew. At least this forum is giving me a good laugh during my Ida evacuation.

1 Like

Hey, stay safe and good luck.

1 Like