CDC Recommends Presumptive Treatment of Horse Wormer for All Refugees

Against the advice of journalists and pundits, the CDC is recommending horse wormer as a presumptive treatment for all refugees from specific regions of the world.

Presumptive means treat them, whether they need it or not.

Unconscionable.

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

I’m copying that.

2 Likes

Wait ivermectin is a prescription drug thats available to humans?

Well no ■■■■■ Well actually lots of….

Welcome back.

But, but, all the jokes and memes about horse medicine…

4 Likes

That’s really shocking. Almost like it is used for some things but coronavirus isn’t ■■■■■■■ one of them and all the horse paste jokes are because people are buying the horse paste when they can’t get scripts.

4 Likes

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

Here’s What You Need to Know about Ivermectin

• The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans or animals. Ivermectin is approved for human use to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms and head lice and skin conditions like rosacea.
  • Currently available data do not show ivermectin is effective against COVID-19. Clinical trials assessing ivermectin tablets for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in people are ongoing.
  • Taking large doses of ivermectin is dangerous.
  • If your health care provider writes you an ivermectin prescription, fill it through a legitimate source such as a pharmacy, and take it exactly as prescribed.
  • Never use medications intended for animals on yourself or other people. Animal ivermectin products are very different from those approved for humans. Use of animal ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in humans is dangerous.

Forgive for not reading the entirety of the guidelines, but in a quick perusal I don’t see where the these meds are being suggested for Covid. Maybe the original poster could provide the page number.

1 Like

when this becomes fda approved, y’all be so embarrassed.

It should also be noted the amounts. I did a google image search for ivermectin and I’m seeing packages that say 2mg, 4mg, stuff like that. The amount in the OP is, if I’m doing my math right, about 0.2mg. In other words the ■■■■ we give animals is WAAAAY stronger than the amount the CDC recommends for killing parasites in humans.

1 Like

Its not being administered to treat Covid. Its being administered to treat parasites; one of the uses the drug was designed for

Intestinal Parasite Guidance

Parasitic Treatment: Strongyloidiasis, Schistosomiasis, and Soil-Transmitted Helminth Infections

1 Like

Do you admit its stupid to buy medicine for animals to use on yourself without guidance from a doctor?

1 Like

Not as embarrassed as someone who needs to be rushed to the hospital because they were unsure of dosage and injected too much horse de-wormer up their butt. (that’s one of the ways it’s being applied)

There are some very amusing social media groups where you can see people convincing each other that constant explosive diarrhea is an excellent sign that it’s working.

3 Likes

It’s true, a lot of them carry disease. lol

I’d rather have explosive diarrhea than take the Fauci Ouchi

4 Likes

Yep. As Im sure you already know the water in most of the world sucks

Yes, Ivermectin is an approved prescription drug. Using it to treat COVID is an off-label use. Off-label use is hardly unusual other than that the CDC is actively campaigning against doctors doing that.

Drugs frequently have more the one use. For example, warfarin is a common medication for reducing risk of dangerous blood clots. It is also a common rat poison.

Warfarin: from rat poison to clinical use | Nature Reviews Cardiology

Practically anything is lethal if taken in large enough quantity. For example, consider dihydrogen monoxide, a chemical that is remarkably safe in small quantities, but still kills hundreds of people each year.

Facts About Dihydrogen Monoxide (dhmo.org)

1 Like

You should see what’s in the bread. :rofl:

All to own the libz…I guess they found use for all that toilet paper they stocked up on :rofl:

1 Like

can you set the question up any more to feed your narrative?