CDC Recommends Presumptive Treatment of Horse Wormer for All Refugees

Is the narrative “taking medicine prepared for animals is not a great idea” really so bad?

1 Like

i can’t speak to the one or two folks who do weird things in weird places

but i see you can. you watch “news”

Ahh man! I dont even want to know. I use to travel quite extensively for a past job and was never warned about the bread. :face_vomiting:

is this substance fda approved for human consumption?

serious question.

Yes, but only for treating parasites and in dosages much much smaller than found in over the counter animal medicine.

serious question.

I’ve been giving you the benefit of the doubt that most of your questions are.

ah ok “yes” it is fda approved.

like all meds in certain dosages

i dont blame anyone for trying anything as long as it’s safe. the very few who exceed dosages, well… maybe they were due some “spring cleaning”

I won’t be embarrassed if the FDA approves it for treating covid. I would be happy because it would be another tool in our toolbelt of fighting this.

If one accepts that medical knowledge is constantly evolving, then it would be silly to be embarrassed by such an approval.

1 Like

good!

as long as it isnt hydroxy and zpacks and vitamin D huh?

It is terrible idea to take medicine prepared for other animals. If you get it actually prepared and properly dosed as prescribed by a doctor, then sure. You do you. I just want to discourage people from self dosing themselves.

Are there people out there who are willing to take OTC horse medicine to prevent Covid but who refuse to get vaccinated because its “experimental”?

1 Like

the word is it helps with symptoms and duration. not “prevents”

did you toss that word in there just to preserve your precious narrative?

1 Like

Just do it under guidance and supervision of a doctor.

Are people ■■■■■■■ themselves up with Vitamin D?

I don’t know what a zpack is.

The Venn diagram for people who are willing to take a horse medicine to treat Covid and those who refuse to get a vaccine wouldn’t line up exactly but it would be a pretty striking comparison

1 Like

People are taking it preemptively to prevent Covid.

awe how sweet. under “supervision of a doctor”

until it’s on twitter then they get banned

get the hell outta here

how fake and obvious

Horse medicine every day just in case?
lol

“There are two types of the medication. Doctors prescribe one kind for certain health conditions in people, and veterinarians prescribe another that’s safe only for animals.”

I don’t think the problem is Ivermectin, the problem is people getting the horse version from Tractor Supply and prescribing it to themselves.

1 Like

maybe. but lets not get too “sciency”

keep it purely nbc political

1 Like

people drink vinegar and honey for prevention too

trumpsters, huh?

okay

did you toss that word in there just to preserve your precious narrative?

I didn’t pay it much mind. What exactly do you think my “precious” narrative is?